Ten

2015: September, Fall Semester

It's been a month since the semester started and Magenta has found herself in a daily routine. She goes to class in the morning then work. She got a job in one of the campus department offices answering the phone and making advising appointments for students. Last year was a nice break of not working a 9 to 5, but since 15 this is what she knows. She's never been afforded the opportunity not to work.

Laying in the bed, Gen looks at the clock seeing she has two hours before class. With her residence hall being down the street from the buildings she takes most of her classes it made less frantic about getting ready. Whether she walks or catches the bus it takes her 5 to 10 minutes to get to class, so she leaves at the last minute.

Instead of being productive by studying or doing any homework she may have, she stares at the ceiling. Her phone has notifications from the group-chat and Snapchat constantly coming in making her annoyed. She puts it on do not disturb because none of them are talking about anything nor is it who she wants it to be.

Magenta's still as confused as ever when it comes to Gee. These last couple of weeks have been a head scratcher. The dance at the party didn't help. At the same time it was only a dance. The presence of flirting is there... And so is the fact Gee's still seeing Estelle. The confusing part is him constantly talking about her and even asking for advice.

At the same time, Gen's been getting to know that football player, Jody. Ever since he approached her, they've been talking. It started off simple, casual, and harmless. It was a way for Magenta to dip her toe into this college dating scene.

They've been on a handful of dates in the last couple of weeks. They text often and hang out around campus when they're not busy. Magenta still feels like she doesn't want anything serious right now. She's having fun.

Magenta stretches then grabs her phone that's laying on her chest. She's so bored she can only think of one thing to do. Unlocking her phone she goes to the browser on private mode then enters the address for her favorite porn website.