Chapter 1

I looked away from the window after I heard the bells toll. I knew at that moment that I needed to go. And see my bride.

.

.

.

.

(~~)

Running to my new school, I couldn't believe I was late. I knew damn well that mom didn't want me to be late for my first day at the new school but hear I am. Running to school.

[Y/N]: Oh god, I'm late. I'm late. I'm late!

I see the school and quickly pick up my pace and go faster. As I reached the school, I stopped by the school gate and caught my breath.

[Y/N]: *pant* Why... *pant* Did I... *pant* Have to... *pant* Stay up all night...!

Suddenly, the school bell rings as I look at the time. Looking through my school schedule again, I noticed that it was already lunch break. Great.

[Y/N]: God, I'm gonna have to talk to a teacher for being so late.

I walked into the school and asked for directions to the teacher's lounge. When I got there, I talked to a teacher about my transfer to the new school.

As I was dismissed, I was advised to go have lunch since I didn't even have my breakfast. After receiving the directions to the cafeteria, I walk over there to see what's in store.

[Y/N]: First day here and I look like an oddball. A new transfer student who came to this school during lunch break. Just great.

I walked up to the cafeteria stall and saw a lot of options. I didn't really want much so I just got myself a sandwhich and Matcha Soda. Thanks to a certain someone who wouldn't stop offering me Matcha Soda.

I walked around the cafeteria and I decided not to sit with anyone since I barely know anyone in this school. Even if I did, it would be the people who gave me directions.

Looking for an empty seat, I managed to find one where a loner would sit in. Thankfully, no one was there so I decided to sit there instead. Placing my tray down, I was met with my tray bumping into another one. Looking up at the person who put their tray down, I see someone familiar to me.

[Y/N]: Itsuki-chan?

Itsuki: [Y/N]-kun?

I was surprised to say the least. Itsuki was my childhood friend. Our parents knew each other at school and surprisingly enough, we grew up together. With Itsuki and her sisters, I actually felt more like family with them.

[Y/N]: Itsuki-chan. I didn't know you were in this school. Weren't you at the uh... What was it?

Itsuki: Kurobara Girls High School. And please refrain from calling me Itsuki-chan. We're not kids anymore.

[Y/N]: Aw, what? What do you want me to call you then?

Itsuki: Anything but Itsuki-chan please.

[Y/N]: Hmm... Itsuki-chi?

Itsuki: THAT'S THE SAME THING!

Itsuki begins to hit my arm which didn't really hurt so I laughed. I then sat down as Itsuki followed and sat in front of me.

[Y/N]: Alright alright. I'll just call you Itsuki. Is that okay?

Itsuki: That's better.

[Y/N]: Anyway, what got you transferring here? What about the others?

Itsuki: Well... It's a long story... And the others are around somewhere.

I noticed something in the corner of my eye and saw a guy who stopped in his tracks after seeing Itsuki and I. I then picked up my sandwhich and looked at Itsuki.