2.) "You should be asleep at this hour,"

Jezzabelle's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I reached over and picked it up, not bothering to look at the caller ID. "Hello" I answered wincing when my voice came out scratchy. "Hello love" I sat up hearing his voice. I looked at the clock and saw it was 2 am. "How do you have my number?" I asked. He chuckled and I sighed.

"I am a Mafia Don love" he said. I nodded and layed back down. "Did you need something?" I asked. "Um actually, Josh has been crying for you and I was wondering if you could come over and calm him down." he said. I smiled, "I don't know where you live," I said. He cursed under his breath, "I will send a car," he said. I laughed. "Ok" I said, hanging up. I got up and walked out of my room not even bothering to change out of my pajamas.

 I got up and walked out of my room not even bothering to change out of my pajamas

I slipped on my jacket and grabbed my phone. I walked outside and locked my apartment door. A black SUV was waiting for me outside.

 A black SUV was waiting for me outside

Alexander's POV

"Josh stop crying buddy, she will be here in a little while" I said. He huffed and laid on the couch still crying.

As soon as I saw Jezzabelle I knew she was my queen. The way she was with Josh and the way he was with her. Not to mention she took down two humongous men all by herself just to save Josh. She is so sweet and beautiful.

The doorbell rang and I walked over opening it. I bit my lip as I looked her up and down. Those leggings were tight around her short skinny legs. You could see a small part of her stomach and I growled at the thought of anyone else seeing that.

"Hi," her soft voice said. I looked up and met her ocean blue eyes. "Hello beautiful" I said, she blushed and looked down. I opened the door wider and let her step in. "Thank you for coming," I said. She nodded and smiled at me, "No problem." she whispered. "He is in there," I said, pointing to the living room. She nodded and took off her shoes leaving them by the door. I smiled seeing her little shoes next to my big shoes.

I followed her into the living room and took a seat on the couch. "Hey buddy" she said, sitting by Josh and rubbing his back. He turned over and threw himself onto her and hugged her neck. She kissed his cheek and hugged him back. "Hi angel," Josh said. I smiled as I watched the two.

"You should be asleep at this hour," she said to him. He pulled back and grabbed her face with his tiny hands. "Can you sleep beside me?" he asked. She nodded and stood, I stood also and showed them to his room. She laid in his bed and he curled up beside her. She looked at me and I smiled. I sat on the small couch and watched them go to sleep. Not in a creepy way.

 Not in a creepy way

Jezzabelle's POV

I woke up to someone moving beside me. I looked down and saw Josh curled up beside me. I smiled and looked over at the clock on the nightstand. It was 7 am. I inched my way out of his bed and made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Alexander standing there along with two other men. "Hi," I said quietly. All eyes snapped my way, Alexander walked over and grabbed my hand leading to the table. He sat me down and turned to the other men in the room"

"This is Jezzabelle," he said. They looked at each other and then looked at me, "Nice to meet you boss lady" they said. I furrowed my brows and turned to Alexander. He shook his head and continued eating. "Alexander, since I don't have time to go home, is there anything I can borrow to wear to work?" I asked. I heard gasp and looked at the two men. Alexander growled, "Dismissed" he said in a cold tone. They stood quickly and hurried out of the room.

"My brother's wife might have something," he said. I nodded, "Why did they gasp like that?" I asked. He stood from his seat and walked over to me. He squatted and laid his hand on my thigh.

"Because no one ever calls me by my first name. I am always addressed by, Sir, or Boss" he stated. My eyes went wide, "I am sor..." he cut me off by shaking his head. "Only my queen can call me by my first name," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows, "I am your queen?" I asked, pointing to myself. He nodded and kissed my head standing up. "Why?" I questioned. He looked down at me, "Because I chose you. You're strong, beautiful, and you are brave" he said. I blushed and looked down.

"You are special love, You're the only one who gets to see this side of me. You're the only one who gets to be around my son other than me and my brother. You're the only one who is allowed in my bed. You're the only one whom I will not share with anyone.You're the only one who is allowed to use my real name" He said. I blushed and nodded my head. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me, "I want to take you to dinner" he said. I smiled, "I would love that, but first I need to get ready for work" I said. He chuckled and helped me stand up. He held my hand and led me upstairs. "This is my brother's room, stay here, I will be back" He said walking in.

He came back with clothes in his hands. "Change into this and I will wake Josh and get him ready" He said handing me the clothes. I nodded, "Where" I asked. He chuckled and grabbed my hand leading me to the end of the hall. "This is my room," he said, opening the door. My jaw dropped as I looked around. He led me to a door and opened it revealing a bathroom. He kissed my cheek and left me to change.

I walked back downstairs and saw Josh sitting in Alexander's lap getting his shoes tied

I walked back downstairs and saw Josh sitting in Alexander's lap getting his shoes tied. "Angel" he yelled, jumping out of Alexander's lap and running to me. I squat and open my arms. He jumps on me causing me to fall backwards. "Hi buddy" I said. Alexander stood over us and helped me stand up. "Thank you" I said, patting his chest and moving Josh to where he sat on my hip. "You look beautiful, Belle," he said. I smiled at the nickname he gave me. "Thank you, Xander" I said, unsure of if he would like that name. He smiled and kissed my head. "I will drive y'all" he said, grabbing my hand and leading me outside. He led me to a fancy car and opened the back door revealing a baby seat. I buckled Josh in and then got into the front seat. He started the car and laid his hand on my thigh. I laid my hand on his and intertwined our fingers.

We stayed that way the whole ride.