4.) "What happened?"

Jezzabelle's POV

"Come on Josh" I said, getting him out of the back of my car. I spent the rest of the weekend with Xander and now I am home getting ready to go to work. Josh is with me and Xander is working. I picked him up sitting on my hip and walked to my apartment. I sat him on my bed and walked to my closet to get dressed.

"Lets go" I said, picking him up and walking back to the car

"Lets go" I said, picking him up and walking back to the car. When we got to the school I carried him inside and let him play with the toys in the corner. I sat down at my desk and typed up my lesson plans to send to Dr.Jones so she would know what I was teaching.

I stood outside as kids began to arrive. "Hi, Miss Archer" I looked down and saw Sam, one of my students."Hello Sam," I said, bending down. She smiled and ran into the classroom. After seeing that no more kids are coming I close my door and turn to my students.

"Ok class we will be starting on the rug" I said and all the kids ran to the rug. Josh stayed in his seat. I walked to him, "Let's go to the rug buddy" I said. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the rug. "Why does he get babied?" I looked over and saw Gina, Miss Smith's daughter looking at us. "He is not getting babied" I said sitting him down on the rug. I sat in my teacher chair and turned towards the TV. I turned on the science video they were going to watch. I went to press play but stopped when I heard someone crying. I looked up to see Josh crying and Gina laughing.

"What happened?" I asked, walking over to them. I picked up Josh and rubbed his back. "Gina what did you do?" I asked, looking at her. "Nothing." she said. I looked at Josh and then back at the class. "I am going to talk to Josh, Y'all are going to watch this video" I said, turning the video on and walking to my desk with Josh.

"What happened" I asked sitting in my chair. "S-she called me a s-suck up t-teachers p-pet" he said crying still. I put him in my chair and walked over to Gina. "Come with me please" I said taking her into the hall. "Your going to have a talk with Dr. Jones, you know we don't bully people" I said to her. Tears welled up in her eyes and the door across the hall opened, "Why is my daughter crying" I looked up and seen Miss Smith walking towards us. "She is going to talk with Dr. Jones because she is bullying a classmate" I said. Miss Smith gasped and looked at me, "Like hell she is, she never hurt a fly" she said.

"Tell that to the little boy who is crying in the classroom" I spat at her. She glared at me, "We will be having a parent/teacher meeting about this" she said taking Gina and walking back to her class room. I sighed and walked back into the classroom. Josh was sitting in my chair with tear stained cheeks. "Angel, my leg hurts." He whispered. I pulled up his pant leg and saw a bruise forming. What the heck, "What happened to your leg?" I asked. "She stepped on me," he whispered. I gasped and picked him up. My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Hello," I answered. "Hi, Miss Archer, Miss Smith is here requesting a parent/teacher meeting with the parents of which kid" Dr. Jones asked. "Um, Josh Mortteni," I said. She hummed,"I am contacting his father now, if you don't mind bringing him down when you send your kids to recess." she said. I said ok and hung up.

After the kids went to recess I picked Josh up and walked down the hall to the principal's office. When I walked in Miss Smith was sitting there with Gina. She was looking across the room at someone staring and biting her lip. I walked to the desk, "Josh is here for a parent/teacher meeting" I said. The lady pointed behind me and I looked and saw Xander already looking at me.

"Hey" I said walking over to him. I went to hand him Josh but he clung to me. "I have to go baby" I whispered to him. "Stay." Xander said. I looked at him and he nodded at me. I took a seat next to him.

"Come in" I looked up and saw Dr. Jones standing there with her door open. We all stood and walked inside. Elaina (Miss Smith) took a seat in one chair with Gina on her lap. I gestured for Xander to sit but he put me in the seat instead. I put Josh in my lap and Xander stood behind me with his hands on the back of my chair.

"Can you please tell me what happened?" Dr. Jones asked me. I nodded, "I told the children that we would be starting our lesson on the rug. All the kids went except for Josh so I walked over and picked him up carrying him to the rug. Gina asked why he was getting babied and I told her he was not getting babied. I went to turn on the science video and I heard Josh start crying. I asked what happened and Gina said nothing, but when I asked him he said she called him names" I said. Elaina glared at me.

"Bull crap, that kid is a liar" she spat at me.Xander growled and glared at her, "Watch your mouth." he said. She leaned back in her seat. "Miss Archer told me what Gina called him." Dr. Jones said.

"A suck up teacher's pet" I said. Elaina gasped and looked at me."My sweet Gina would never say that" she said. I shook my head and looked up at Xander. He had a cold look on his face. He looked angry.

"You have no proof." Elaina said. I shook my head and lifted Josh's pant leg showing the bruise. I heard a loud growl behind me and turned to see Xander's face red.

"I put my son in this school thinking he will be safe. But I came to know that he has bruises from a fellow student!" he yelled.I jumped and looked at Elaina. "It was her fault for not watching the students well." she said, pointing at me. My jaw dropped and I glared at her.

"Don't you dare blame her. I trust her with my life. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" his voice boomed. Elaina shook her head and cowered back a little. "Xander, calm down" I said softly.

"I am taking him out of this hell hole" He said to Dr. Jones. He grabbed my hand and led us out of the room. Right before I stepped all the way out I felt a hand claw my face. I groaned and put my hand to my face only to feel blood coming out. Josh started crying when he saw I was hurt.

Xander turned around and his hand went to Elaina's throat. He pinned her to the wall, "You dare touch my queen" he yelled. "Come one Xander she deserved it." she said. My eyes widened when she called him Xander. His eyes turned black and his hold tightened. "DON"T FUCKING CALL ME THAT" he yelled at her. He threw her on the ground and walked over to me. "Are you ok" he asked. I nodded and he led me outside.

"You aren't working here any more" he said. I nodded and hugged him. I am glad I had my phone or else I would have lost it.

I got in my car after putting Josh in the back. I drove to Xander's place and spent the rest of the day with him.