Manning Up

The time of four forty-five has arrived as the two students was waving away a zookeeper that held a red panda in his arms. Nagatoro was slowly backing away, giving the small creature a few kissy faces before finally turning her back at it sorrowfully and following her senpai through the zoo.

Y/n was content that he made the girl's day by bribing a zookeeper in letting them see the red pandas up close, with the widest smile on her face as her eyes glistens the second that the red pandas starting playing with Nagatoro, he wished to see that smile again right now.

It's five right now... and the zoo closes in thirty... Buy her something at the shop... so she can remember this day...

That's right... There's the souvenir shop... I know exactly what to get her...

Soon, a small smirk crept up on his face, wiping it quickly as he nudges the girl's arm. "Hey... I'm gonna grab something for us to snack on... What do you want?"

Nagatoro looks down a bit and then back at the boy. "Something spicy!~"

"Of course you do..." the boy chuckles lightly as the two stopped at the small shop near the exit as Nagatoro decides to wait outside while Y/n goes to buy their things.

First, Y/n pulls on a pair of earbuds so the process could quicken for the boy and that he doesn't have any distractions with some small talk from the remaining customers coming in and shopping with him.

ATTENTION - XXXTENTACION

Chorus
Tention (hey), 'tention (hey)
When you see me, please stand at attention
Real lie (hey), realize (hey)
Try me, I'ma send you back to real life

'Tention (hey), 'tention (hey)
When you see me, please stand at attention
Real lie (hey), realize (yeah)
Try me, I'ma send you back to real life

Verse
Oh my God, I've been up, I've been dead, yeah
Put a show on, take it off, get it wet, yeah
I might drop a bomb on your head, Funk Flex, yeah
Blew up, no Saddam, I put money on your head, yeah

Shawty, I'm an asshole like Charlamagne
Please excuse this cash, yeah, I am fresh out the bank
Put one in the head if you charmin' like a snake
Bible on the dash, like I'm fucking Gunplay, ayy

Chorus
'Tention (hey), 'tention (hey)
When you see me, please stand at attention
Real lie (hey), realize (huh)
Try me, I'ma send you back to real life

'Tention (hey), 'tention (huh)
When you see me, please stand at attention
Real lie (hey), realize (huh)
Try me, I'ma send you back to real life

Going by his word, he bought a bag of wasabi chips, some beef jerky that was jalapeño flavored, and some milk. In case the snacks gets a bit too intense for her to handle.

As for himself, a normal beef stick and a d/c, heading to an aisle filled with plushies as he grabs one of the red pandas and marched to the register. There, he paid for the food and the stuffed animal and heads back out from the shop, assuming Nagatoro still waited for him by the entrance.

"Alright, Nagatoro... I got the-"

"Come on, Hayase!~ Let's hang at the karaoke for the night!~"

A voice the boy recognizes as he looks along the wall of the shop and finds a pair of boys his age surrounding the girl, a smile crept up on their faces. "It's gonna be fun!~ I bet you could hit some high notes at the hall!~"