Part 8

A/N: That's Jessica's body type up above btw.

Jessica Pov:

'Unfortunately due to the storm, all roads will be closed and we advise everyone to stay indoors.' The newscaster announces.

My first concern was Mia and how she would get home or where she would stay. But then I remembered that she's visiting her parents back in California. My second concern, however, was that Lorenzo will have to stay here...with me...at night...all alone.

What could go wrong?

"You can sleep in my room since we don't have a guest bedroom," I told him.

"Where will you sleep?" He asks.

"I can sleep in Mia's bedroom, I'm sure she won't mind."

"No, you can sleep in your own bed."

"But what about you?"

"We'll sleep together." He decides.

Oh, God.

"Which room is your sweet girl?"

"The one on the left."

My room is pretty normal aside from the few stuffed animals I have on my bed. He set me down and I went straight to my closet.

"I think my brother may have left some sweats here. I'm sure you can fit them. I'm not too sure about the shirt though."

"That's fine, I don't normally sleep with one on anyway."

"Okay well, there's a bathroom right through there so you can take a shower. I'll use Mia's bathroom."

"Thanks, kitten." 

"There should be some towels for you in the cabinets above the sink," I say as I walk out of the room to give some privacy. I walk across the hall into Mia's bathroom and start to undress.

Once we were both finished showering we sat down on my bed.

"So, who's this?" Lorenzo motioned towards my stuffed penguin. I blushed and snatched him away.

"His name is Steve," I say, fixing my stuffy's hair. I looked over at Lorenzo and he burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask with a slight pout.

"What kind of name is Steve?" He is trying to contain his laughter.

"Steve is a cute name," I argue. "Much better than Lorenzo." I tease.

He feigns a look of hurt. "Is that so?" He asks.

"Yep." I say popping the 'p'.

"Well, I guess we'll have to see about that."

"What do you me-" I was cut off by his hands grabbing my waist tickling my sides. I start to laugh hysterically.

"S-stop," I say in-between laughter.

"Not until you say sorry." He said, continuing his assault.

"N-never!" I yell in resistance.

"Then I guess I won't stop." He continues to tickle me for a few more seconds.

"Daddy stop!" I yell while giggling. And sure enough, he did.

"What did you say?" He asked me while stopping all movement. I feel myself start to slip into little space.

"I sowwy." I sniffle due to the tears in my eyes.

"Don't be sorry sweet girl." He starts wiping away the tears that roll freely down my cheeks.

"Y-you hate me now." I cry. I look away from him, too embarrassed to meet his eyes.

"I don't hate your kitten, I could never hate you." He says soothingly.

***

Lorenzo Pov:

"I don't hate your kitten, I could never hate you." I soothe, trying to calm her tears. I pull her into her chest and rub my hands up and down her back.

"You promise?" She hiccups.

"Yes, sweet girl. If you want you can call me daddy. You don't have to though."

She looks at me and asks, "Are you a real daddy or someone that just likes being called daddy?"

"I am a real daddy kitten," I say with a chuckle.

***

Jessica Pov:

"I'm a real daddy kitten," Lorenzo tells me.

I didn't know what to think. On one hand, the guy that I like is into my lifestyle. But on the other hand, I've never had a daddy before. Much less been with a man.

I wish Mia was here. But hey it would hurt to try, would it?

"I want you to be my daddy," I say shyly.

"He looks at me with happiness and a huge smile breaks out onto his face. He rolls over so that he is now on top of me and he places kisses all over my face. I can't stop the giggles that come from my lips, partially because his feather-like kisses are tickling me.

"You're perfect, you know that." He looks directly at me. He cups my face and kisses me softly.

A/N:Don't forget to vote!!