⤜Unfire punishments

›Dream

'Dream I can't belive I even simped for you' George  screamed at me.

The rest of my simps looked at me with disappointment  and discust.. well all but two... I look to the floor.. I'm in shackles.. and held back by Sam.. 'I.. I'm so sorry' I mutter under my voice.

'Thats all you have to say? You manipulated minors exploded a damn contory and that's all? Fucking sorry?!' Quackity  screamed.

But I didn't? I didn't fucking explode Lamanburg.. I wasent even near there.. I was off  dealing with Tommy and his blasting disks.. the ones that started the wars. Y'know?.

'Everyone makes mistakes' Sapnap started.

'Sapnap you don't finsh that sentence mister' Bad said.

I look up.. I regret  manipuling  minors.. I do deserve prison.. but I didn't explode  lamanburg.. that my friend was Willbur. But I never sniched because  he was a simp for me.

'I didn't fucking explode  lamanburg' I spat.

'Bullshit!' Tommy  screamed.

'N..no he didn't I did' Willbur muttered.

That was the last I remember I reawaken in the black and boring cell I've seen many times.

›Sapnap

This is unfair.. Dream is imprisoned once more.. he doesn't deserve  it in my opinion it's the minors  fault for being to gauilbul Honstly. 'This is bullshit' I mutter storming off.

Punz followed  me, he aggries with me on this.. Dream shouldn't be in the blasted for sakeing  cell.. we will get him out, if it's the last thing we  fucking do.. Dream is one smart guy, everyone fucking makes mistakes, sure he made a big  one by "manluting" the minors.

'Sapnap what the hell he deserves to be in prison' a britsh voice I knew to  well said.

I stoped looking back at the 5'7 colorblind  utter idoit 'everyone deserves  a second  chance, he made a damn mistake he can lurean from.. he didn't him blow up lamanburg  he just got blamed by his own for saken  simp' I hissed. 'For fuck sakes I did the same bullshit  with tubbo Dream did and yell didn't give a fuck you gave me another chance'.

'How is that fair' Punz added annoyed.

George stuttered for I bit trying to find an answer 'exactly it's not, you are all shitty simps' I spat.

'Sometimes mistakes are so stupid  you land in jail' Willbur pointed.

'Dream didn't do shit' Mar hissed'it was fucking Nightmare and the oppsites you fucking imbcales'

We look at her 'Dream has fucking 7 oppsites you all have one think about it..' she added.

'Dream still did it' Karl said.

'But he didn't his oppsite did!' I arugge back.

There really starting to piss  me off okay?

The contuie to yell at us three.. I just snap.

Georgenotfound was slayed by Sapnap

'Shut the fuck  up!' I spat pissed.

Everyone looked at me with malice and discust  well but Punz and  Mar 'you had no reason to kill him Sapnap' Skeppy  scoled.

'I thought we already addressed this Sapnap is easy to fucking snap' Mar hissed standing infront of me.

I run off into the forest.. heading to Punzs tower.. yeah I live with him.. my forsaken  house was burned down by the minors.. that's why Dream did what he did!.

「Well that's adveful」

ZSheon