Chapter 24

Author's pov

"Isn't that the college?", the grey haired bodyguard said.

"Yes it is....but it seems like it's already.....closed", respond the black hair bodyguard.

"Guys look! At the bus stop, it seems like a group of students......fighting?", said the last bodyguard.

"Yeah it seems like it, hurry!", said the black hair bodyguard as the other guy drive towards the bus stop.

Nara's pov

I covered my nose as a red liquid coming out.

"Yah why did you punch her?!", Jiyeon yelled and pushed the girl away.

"Well, she hit my friends!", she answered.

Jiyeon was about to attack her until a group of guys coming towards us and stopped Jiyeon. I was confused at first until I saw the hybe labels badge on the guy's suit.

"Miss Nara right? Oh My god your nose!", a black haired guy said as he helps me getting up.

"Oh, you guys had bodyguards? No wonder", the girl said, still continuing to fight.

"Shut up your filthy mouth young woman, go home with your friends. Y'all just wasting your time", the grey haired bodyguard said and bring me and Jiyeon to the car.

My hands are full of blood. The bodyguard gave me a napkin as I mumbled as thank you. I was too tired, I can't even wipe my nose properly.

"Where are we heading to?", Jiyeon asked.

"The building", the bodyguard said making my eyes widens.

"What? No I'm dead if we go there, send me to my house please", I said.

"I'm sorry miss, but Mr. Choi told us to bring you two there no matter what", he respond politely as I sighed.

_

A few moments later

We went inside the building as I covered my entire face with the napkin. I couldn't manage to wipe all the blood because some of it had dried. There's some of the blood on my blouse too, I wish I could hide it.

"It's okay miss, they won't be mad", the black haired guy said as he opens the door. All of them are.....here...

They were too focused to the tv. This is my chance to tip toe to my office. I began to tip toe and trying hard not to make any sound but suddenly....

"We've found her", a guy spoke making me squint my eyes. I glared at the bodyguard who told them. All of them looked at us as I freezed.

"Nara?!", Heeseung said and ran towards me making shiver running through my spine due this coldness of the aircond and the most awkward atmosphere.

"Why are you bleeding? Did you got into a fight? Where were you? Why didn't you tell me?", Heeseung asked, I didn't even get to answer his questions.

"Hyung, relax she just got here and she must be tired. Come here, Nara and Jiyeon too", Jay said as Heeseung looked at Jiyeon's pale face.

"You, you must be the one who hit Nara", Heeseung said making my eyes widens and quickly stand up when he was about to run towards Jiyeon.

"No she's not! Can you....calm down?!", I yelled while catching my breath.

"I-I'm sorry....", his voice calmed down as all of us went towards the others. Suddenly one of the bodyguard came and gave me a wet tissue. Thank god and now I can wipe the dry blood.

"Thank you", I said.

"Jiyeon, are you okay? I was so worried!", Mr. Choi pulled Jiyeon into a tight hug. Nara looked at them and smiled.

"Tell us", Sunoo said as I gave Jiyeon a sign to start with her story.

"W-Well......"

FLASHBACK

Jiyeon's pov

The first class has ended and it's the time to take a short break. Someone pats my back making me turn my body and look at her.

"Want some banana milk? I brought some extra", Yujun said with no expression.

"O-Oh sure, thanks", I replied.

She then puts her earphones and began to sip on the banana milk. I smiled and turns around but suddenly a group of students appears in front of my desk making me a bit flinch. It's the red hair girl, with her gangs maybe?

"Yah newbie, what does your parents do for living? Or you're an orphan?", she said as she laughed with her gangs.

"U-Uh, some....business...maybe?", I stuttered.

"What business? Selling drugs?", she said making my blood boiled.

"Yah!", I pushed her causing her to smirk. Everyone gasped due my sudden movement.

"Wow, the 'newbie' already acting up in her first day!", she said and pushed me.

"How about...we hangout at the rooftop? It will be fun", she said.

I was about to say something until someone spoke.

"Go f*ck yourself Aera", said the voice. Turns out it's Yujun.

"What did you say Yujun? Just stay quiet b*tch just focus on your transgender journey", said Aera.

Yujun got mad and grabbed Aera by the collar. Everyone gasped once again.

"Let go! Ugh you're so annoying! Let's go guys!", Aera said and walked out with her gangs.

I gulped while looking at Yujun.

"Yah, Jiyeon-shii isn't Yujun scary? If you wanna know she's the one who people scared the most among Aera", Sanghoon spoke. Well, finally.

"Oh ...okay...", I answered and sat back down.

_

END OF FLASHBACK

"Then, they saw me at the bus stop, and decided to make their move until Nara came and saved my life....she's the one got hurt but not me...I'm so sorry for causing trouble...", I ended my explanation as everyone sighed.

"What kind of girl she is? How dare she insult your parents?", Nara said disbelief.

"But, the one thing that's important now is, you both are safe.....", Heeseung said.

"B-but how can I go to the college? I just got there....", I said.

"Just dropout from there", Niki simply said making Jay hit his shoulder.

"I'm just kidding!", he said while caressing his shoulder.

"I-I have an idea..", Nara spoke making everyone pay attention to her.

"I'll......join the college same as Jiyeon"

______________