Chapter 68: The Talk with Crown Prince Alberu & The Preparation to Travel

Hans had a message for him as soon as he returned. "Young master-nim! His highness, the crown prince, contacted you. What is going on?"

"Nothing much." Cale couldn't hide the smirk on his face. "Just something that is mutually beneficial."

It was a great chance to steal the biggest treasure created by the Whipper Kingdom's Civil War.

Hans also delivered another piece of information to Cale. "Ah, and Choi Han-nim sent a message that he will be heading back from the Breck Kingdom."

"Oh. That's great news."

"Little Lock is coming back with him as well. Oh, and even Miss Rosalyn."

"What?"

'Rosalyn as well? Did they just destroy the Breck Kingdom?' Cale started to frown as soon as he returned home.

"But young master-nim, what about your guards? I heard that the Vice Captain and the Wolf children will remain in Harris Village to work."

Cale just listened to Hans's endless barrage of questions. He had considered Hans to be trustworthy, so he told Hans about the Wolf children as well as On and Hong.

Hans took it quite well and his affection for the kittens only increased further. They are the one to protect the young master in case he couldn't be around. His kitten-nims are both awesome.

Hans continued on while picking On and Hong up into his arms. "You said the Vice Captain was staying back to investigate the Forest of Darkness?"

The explosion in the Forest of Darkness. The Vice Captain knew of the cause of the explosion because Cale explained it to him, but the "official" story was that he was staying back to investigate because they were keeping Cale's involvement a secret.

"Young master-nim, I will take care of these tiny roles for now, but I will not remain in this spot forever."

Cale quickly got rid of Hilsman's comment to him from his mind. It was useless chatter anyways. "I didn't need them anymore, so I let them go at the entrance."

The Whale siblings had left at the entrance. Naturally, they had a bottle of swamp water with them. While the other bottle was with Cale.

Hong's tail was shaking because he was going to get stronger soon. On as well.

"Hans."
"Yes sir."

"Did the crown prince say when I should contact him?" Cale leisurely asked.

However, Hans answered back sternly. "Immediately. That was what he said."

Cale started to smile. The crown prince must have been really anxious. Cale calmly started to speak. "Then let's go."

**********************************
The territory's video communication mage peeked toward Cale, who sat down on the couch and crossed his leg leisurely.

"Is it ready?"

"Ah, yes, yes!" The mage gulped before continuing on. "It is possible to speak with his highness right now."

The mage was looking at Cale, the person the crown prince was currently looking for. Compared to how nervous he was, Cale seemed to be very calm.

"Then you can head out now."

The mage quickly bowed and left, although he turned around a few times on his way out due to curiosity.

Cale commenced the video communication as soon as the mage left, and a face soon appeared on top of the half transparent orb.

Cale immediately started to speak. "It is my great honor to speak with the star of the nation, the wonderf-"

> Enough.