Endgame

Luke came out of a portal wearing a different shirt than the one that had Izuku and Ochako on it. He also looked even older now. His hair was almost completely brown, and he had facial hair growing.

"Exactly how much time has passed in your universe, Luke?" asked Izuku.

"I'm 20 now, for your information" said Luke.

"And what happened to the shirt you were wearing before? I really liked it" said Ochako.

"Don't want to talk about it. Here's Avengers Endgame" said Luke.

It began with Psychedelic music playing, and it showed Izuku and Mina sitting at a table onboard the Guardians' ship, the Milano, while floating through space.

They were playing paper football, but instead they were using triangular pieces of metal instead of paper.

Izuku flicked a piece of metal at Mina, but she tried to catch it, which scared Izuku.

"You don't need to do that. Because, uh, you're just holding the position" said Izuku.

Mina then tried flicking a triangle at Izuku, which missed.

"That was close" said Izuku.

She fired another one, which also missed, but when she fired the third one, it went over Izuku's fingers.

"That's a goal. We are now one apiece" said Izuku.

"I would like to try again" said Mina.

"Half the universe just died, and they're playing a game" said Jiro.

Izuku and Mina took turns flicking metal triangles at each other, but they kept missing, until Mina got one.

"We're tied up. Feel the tension? It's fun" said Izuku as he flicked another triangle and missed.

"That was terrible. Now you have a chance to win" said Izuku.

Mina flicked another metal triangle, and it went right over Izuku's fingers.

"And you've won. Congratulations. Fair game" said Izuku as he extended out his hand for Mina to shake.

"Good sport" said Izuku as Mina shook his hand.

"You have fun?" asked Izuku.

"It was fun" Mina admitted.

It then cut to a few days later, and it showed Izuku's Iron Man helmet, with the right side of the face plate completely gone, sitting on the floor of the ship's cockpit, with Izuku sitting in front of it.

Izuku activated the helmet's record mode, and the eyes lit up.

"This thing on?" Izuku said to himself.

"Hey, Miss Uraraka. Ocha" said Izuku as he leaned against the side of one of the chairs.

"If you find this recording... don't post it on social media. It's gonna be a real tearjerker" said Izuku.

"Is now really a good time to be making jokes?" said Iida.

"That's the kind of person Izuku is in this universe" said Luke.

"I don't know if you're ever gonna see these. I don't even know if you're still... Oh, god, I hope so" Izuku said.

It then cut to the Guardian's ship just drifting out in space.

"Today's day... 21? No, uh, 22" said Izuku.

"We've been in space for almost a month?!" said Izuku.