𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐family therapy

"𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡?"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

THE WINCHESTER'S SOFTLY GREETED THE MAN that walked out of Mia Vallen's place while Jack gave him a cheerful 'hello' to the man, making Aurora smile at the Nephilim. Walking into the home, Sam and Dean asked to talk to the doctor, but the receptionist said denied, saying they were about to close.

But before they could walk out the door, a lady wearing a lacy olive-green dress walked down the stairs.

"You've lost someone recently?"

"No."

"My mother." Dean and Jack both said simultaneously. Dean gave him a look and Sam interjected, saying how they all lost "their" mother and they were going through a difficult time.

"Mia Vallens." Mia shook everyone's hands and then guided the group to another room. "Please this way." Before Jack could walk any further, Dean harshly grabbed him on the shoulder, making Aurora turn her head to her father, not leaving Jack alone with him.

"Listen, Mr. Spock, you speak when I tell you to speak, okay?"

"Yes."

"Good." Dean walked away to follow after Sam as Aurora walked with Jack.

"I'm sorry about him. My dad... can be uptight at times. Well, scratch that, almost all the time. It's just he feels the urge to protect his family at all costs and when Cas and my grandma died the same day you were born, he just couldn't handle it."

Jack simply nodded, understanding what Dean was going through. Aurora noticed the distraught look on Jack's face and her eyes were saddened seeing him in this state. She embraced the Nephilim in a small hug, which he gladly reciprocated before they broke apart and walked into the room Sam and Dean were in.

"Your mother, did she pass suddenly?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Mm. Most of the people I see are in the same boat. No warning, no goodbye, no closure." Aurora shook her head vigorously, generously feeling that exact emotion when her mother, Castiel, and Mary passed away.

As much as she hated to admit it, Aurora missed Castiel a tinge more compared to Mary or her mother. Perhaps it was the reason that the angel was in her life longer compared to the other two females. She still remembers the strawberry scent of the Minnie Mouse plushie Castiel bought for Aurora when Sam and Dean were out on a hunt and she got upset. She was seven years old at that time and to this day, Aurora has that plushie, sitting in front of her bed, every night giving her the memories of Castiel.

"Right, yeah. Pretty much the same for us. Um... So how does this usually work? You know, with your patients?"

"Usually, they just start talking about the person they've lost."