E P I L O G U E

The news of birth of twins spread like fire in the whole Hind. All the Empires who were working under the Mahabaleshgarh or associated with it started preparing for gifts for the new born babies.

The whole Hind got invitations of the grand celebration going to happen in the Empire soon. There was a storm of happiness occured in the region. Those who were supporters showed their immense love to the King and Queen.

But, just like the Sun doesn't stays for all the time, happiness doesn't stays for ever. It is the basic rule of life that nothing stays for ever. There will be night after the morning and their will morning after the night.

That's what happened to Mahabaleshgarh.

Both the Princess and Prince were brought up in a well disciplined and thoughtful manner. Where they were filled with the utmost love of grandparents, they were brought up with the rules their parents made in their life. Both Abhishree and Rajvardhan taught their kids warriorship, battle skills, knowledge of sculptures and they pushed themselves to make their kids well versed in choosing for the right rather than self centered love.

When the Prince turned seven years old. He was sent to the Gurukul for his further education. He got chance to get skilled and educated from the well known gurus of Hind. From the powerful tactics of battle to the secrets weapons like politics. He learned everything. As the time passed, he became more powerful and the stories of his perfection spread over the entire map of the Hind.

While Princess were brought up in the Palace, but she didn't leave anything that she haven't learned. From horse-riding to the sword fight, from households to the arts, she learned everything. Her fast learning skills helped her to understand and think faster than most of people. She was taught dance, music and seduction too. It was her desparation to be well verse in everything and she learned it secretly.

Her beauty was unbeatable. Long, mild curly hairs upto the hips, glow on face like her mother, aura of dominance like her father and the sweetness of her grandmother. She was the heart of Empire. Her laughter and cries changes the wheather of the Palace. Her morning starts with visiting elders and days ends with bidding them good night each day. She was the combination of love and destruction.

Days passed by and finally it was the day when Prince Abhinandan Mahabalesh was returning to his Palace after completing his education. The whole palace was decorated like a bride and people were excited to see the Seventeen years old Prince of Mahabaleshgarh.

Their parents had turned a little old now but their love and respect for each other didn't even look old like a single day.

The Whole Palace and Princess Rajnandani welcomed their Prince and the next heir of the Empire. Prince Abhinandan.

But, as the twins turned seventeen their life also took a sharp turn.

The friend of Prince Abhinandan arrived at the Palace of Mahabaleshgarh along with him. They both stepped down the horse and the Prince walked to touch the feet of his Grandfather, followed by his Grandmother, parents and then he took her little sister RajNandani in his arms.

After the long time, they met and the level of their happiness pushed the limits high.

"Nand, Who is he?" His mother Abhishree asked looking at the guy behind him.

"Maa Saheb, meet him, he is Prince Rudra dev Singh," He smiled and the young Prince walked to her.

"Your highness, I have heard a lot of you," He touched her feet and she blessed.

"Where you belong to? Who are you?" King Rajvardhan asked him as he greeted him the same way.

"I am the youngest Prince of Suryagarh," Those few words shook the earth below the feet of King and Queen.

"Pita Saheb, he is son of Prince Surya dev Singh," Prince Abhinandan informed.

The smiles turned to the fear as he stepped into the Empire.

"Nandani," Prince Abhinandan called his sister.

"Tell me what you learnt Nandani," He asked walking with his sister.

"Everything, Bhai Saheb,"

The young Prince didn't know what he had done. The King and Queen was once again in a dilema. But, the thing which was at stake this time wasn't themselves but their kids.

Prince Rudra glared at them and they found something suspicious.

***

The winds of Empire once again turned against them...
The trumpets once again blew against them...
But it would be easier if their kids weren't involved.
The destiny once again laughed at Abhiraj,
Their past once again haunted them,
Rajvardhan deeds once again called for him,
But, whose turn of sacrifice now
Rajnandani,
Abhinandan,
Rudra Dev Singh,
And who will be the savior of whom now?

***

Finally, I wrote the Epilogue but it's a glimpse of the twins life. Everything happen for a reason...

I have a Question
Are Rajnandani and Rehman will be called brother and sister?

By the way...
Thank you so much for being an wonderful audience.

Abhishree is over but the History is not ❤