Part 5

Steve turned the jet onto stealth mode so we couldn't be tracked before turning it onto autopilot and walking over to talk to Bucky who was staring out the window.

I'd heard about what happened with Bucky, I felt bad for him. What he's been through. No one deserves that.

I sat there still in my suit, my mask in my hands as I stared down at it. I couldn't help but think of Peter and Aunt May. It's most likely in the press already that I'm on the run, Aunt May doesn't know that I'm Spiderwoman though. She has no clue. I'm almost hoping that Peter tells her. Otherwise she'll think I've gone missing or worse that I'm dead.

"Hey" Steve said softly.

I lifted my head up at Steve who took a seat besides me.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm alright" I said.

"Thank you for well saving my life back there, I owe you" Steve said.

"You don't owe me anything" I said.

"But seriously thank you, for everything. Your breaking the paw for people you haven't met before" Steve said, his gaze flicked over to Bucky.

"I just did what was right" I said.

Steve's hand rested on my thigh as he gave me a smile.

"Thank you Y/n" Steve said softly.

"No problem Steve" I replied.

He removed his hand from my thigh and apart of me wanted him to put his hand back. I shifted in my seat and leant my head back against the wall.

"Bucky and I need to make a stop in Siberia there's something we need to do but after that we'll figure out what to do" Steve said.

I nodded and Steve stood up returning to the pilots seat directing the quinjet. Bucky was standing against the wall his eyes focused on the floor below him.

"Thanks for sticking up for me" Bucky said quietly.

"You don't need to thank me" I said, Bucky offered me a small smile before returning his gaze to the floor.

After a few seconds of silence Bucky spoke up again.

"Do the webs like, come out of you or?" Bucky asked.

I laughed and shook my head.

"No, I have these web shooters" I said showing Bucky my wrists, the webshooters attached.

"Oh ok" He said, I heard Steve chuckle from the front.

He set the plane on autopilot again and spun around in his chair.

"How did you get your powers, if you don't mind me asking?" Steve asked.

"My brother and I got bitten by a radioactive spider, it was an accident" I told him.

"It gave us the ability to climb walls, super strength, an insane metabolism and super senses I guess" I explained.

"Super senses?" Steve repeated.

"Yeah, I can tell where something is coming from or if something is about to happen I can just feel it" I told him.

"All because of a spider bite" Bucky said.

"Well radioactive but yeah" I agreed.

"You know it sounds sort of similar to my serum, well minus the heightened senses of course" Steve said.

"You and I aren't that different Cap" I said with a smile.

"Maybe not" Steve smiled back.

I noticed Bucky's eyes dart between the two of us looking at Steve in confusion.

Eventually we landed in Siberia, a Siberian Hydra facility to be exact.

"I'll go in with Bucky, can you stay here and watch the jet?" Steve asked.

"Aye aye Captain" I teased.

Steve smiled and shook his head.

"Let me know on the comms if anyone comes" Steve said.

I nodded and Steve began to exit jet.

"Steve, be careful" I told him.

"I always am" He replied jogging to catch up with Bucky.

I closed the door behind the two men and sat down in the quinjet. My mind began racing. I'm a fugitive now, a fucking criminal.

I have no where I can go. The only people I have are two people I hardly know.

"This is fucking excellent" I muttered to myself.