𝟸. 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

Lily POV

⚠️ Abusive relationship⚠️

"BITCH!" I hear someone yell. That someone is Britney the queen bee of the school because her dad is the biggest donor of the school.

Whatever she does, the school does not care. Other people get in trouble instead of her which is so unreal sometimes. I didn't think that could happen in real life since I only saw that in movies.

She comes up to me and slaps me in the face. "Stay away from Nicholas you whore!" she yelled.

Everyone in the cafeteria looked our way and looked shocked. My eyes widened touching my cheek where she slapped me. The pain lingers but my brain didn't seem to process that because her words echo in my mind particularly "whore."

'NO STOP' I shouted in my head.

"Stay away from him you slut," she said with friends behind her laughing.

'You're a fucking slut to every boy you open your legs to' echoes in my head. I dropped down to the floor, covering my ears while closing my eyes trying to block it out.

Ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five...four..three...two...one

I slowly breathed trying to calm myself down. My teeth nibbled on my lips and I could taste blood. I gradually opened my eyes and the first thing I heard was Lia yelling at Britney.

"What did I fucking say, don't fucking slap her you dumb Barbie rat!" Lia yelled at her. Yet, Britney kicked me on the side of the stomach instead of slapping me again on the face. However, that's when Lia lost it and started to punch Britney's face until a crack was heard.

"I warned you! The audacity and I will be doing everyone a goddamn favor if I killed your ass." She says in between her punches.

l started to tremble violently. The agonizing recollections of him started to come back into my head.

(Flashback)

"Where were you, Lily!" he yelled, stumbling around the chairs and slamming the door.

I knew immediately that he was drunk. I hear the chairs falling while the vase breaks. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "I-I was in the l-library," I stuttered, feeling unease.

"You were whoring around weren't you bitch," he said. My hands start to quiver in fear. 

"N-no I w-wasn't," I stammered again.

"Don't lie to me you whore," he said while slapping me on the face hard. One slap didn't stop there, it turned into punches. I could feel the pain and the sting if left behind. It was a cycle for me. He would come home drunk, beat me, and blackout.

"S-sstop! Please!" I screamed.

"Keep begging. I want to hear you scream, cry," he chuckled.

"Stop, stop, please! I will be good!"

It kept going and going on until he faint from the alcohol in his body. I quickly crawl to the corner of the room. I hug my knee close to my chest. I touch my head feeling something liquid. I look down at my fingers seeing dark red indicating blood.

I crawl to the bathroom, grab the sink, and pull myself up to look at the mirror. My face was bruised as blood dripped down to the sink.

I walk back outside to the living room trying to find my phone. I looked under the couch in a panic thinking that he would wake up any moment.