113. A Family Of Three

The next day, Ling Fan got someone to change the door.

As for why it was changed and not fixed?

It was not because Chu Xiao was too rich, but because…the previous door, thanks to Chu Xiao, had already reached the wreck level.

As for little Lei Lei…

Ling Fan really made up his mind to throw him into the kindergarten ahead of time.

But…under the little thing’s begging with tears in his eyes, Ling Fan was fine, Chu Xiao opened his mouth first...

Thus, little Lei Lei still stayed.

Although Lei Lei didn't know that his brother Chu was just a little annoyed by him because he made too much noise, so he let him stay for another Sunday. However, this didn't affect his good mood at all.

This weekend, Lei Lei felt like he was having a great time.

Although he didn't go to the playground or ate some delicious food, but just stayed home to watch some cartoons, with his Brother Ling and Brother Chu accompanying him, he already felt very happy.

Although, well...Brother Ling and Brother Chu had been talking quietly without letting him hear it...

But that was fine.

Two weeks ago, Brother Chu wasn't around, so Chu Xiao was alone. And he felt so bored. Now that Brother Chu was back, he felt the same as before.

However, as Lei Lei felt happy, Ling Fan couldn’t cheer up at all…

The door got changed and Lei Lei was thrown back to the living room.

But...because of Chu Xiao's resistance, the two of them really slept only for the whole night.

Of course, during which time, someone kept touching him…

Actually, it was not that Chu Xiao was repulsive of it or he was unwilling to do it, but... after the two of them confessed to each other and made a clear relationship, apart from the impulse that day, when facing Ling Fan, he felt more or less unnatural. It he had to use a word to describe it, well, it, it should be nervous.

Chu Xiao would never admit the word "shy".

Just because Ling Fan also saw this, except taking advantage of him occasionally, Ling Fan was quite unusually 'considerate' most of the time.

Of course, another reason was that he was actually quite nervous, plus he already had another plan in mind.

So… Hehe, no rush.

 “Hmm...Ling Fan, wake up.” In the morning, Chu Xiao pushed Ling Fan beside him and called, but when he raised his hand, he couldn't help frowning.

Although he didn't let Ling Fan do the last thing, he couldn't always let Ling Fan endure it, especially when the other side was at such an energetic age. Therefore, at night, Ling Fan's desires were basically solved by him with his hands.