Chapter 49

Yash and Unnati go inside the airport to board their flight. Unnati was already red seeing Yash staring at her continuously, she looks at him "What". He just wiggles his eyebrows looking at her "Nothing darling.. just looking at my wife". Soon the boarding announcement was made, they board the flight, it was a 1.5 hour flight to Goa.

When they step out of the airport they see a person waiting with their nameplate. He drops Yash and Unnati in their hotel room and leaves from there informing them that he will be back the next morning. Yash and Unnati check into their hotel room, Unnati looks at the room mesmerized as their room looks out to a nearby beach.

 Yash and Unnati check into their hotel room, Unnati looks at the room mesmerized as their room looks out to a nearby beach

She was looking around the place when she feels Yash hugging her from behind. She smiles holding his hand on her waist "This is beautiful isn't it.. I love it", Yash smiles "Yes darling it is beautiful.. but I think my moon is more beautiful baby don't you think".

Unnati blushes looking elsewhere, Yash kisses her ear lobe and let's go of her "Go change darling.. I'll order dinner". She runs back inside the room blushing, she opens her luggage only to find some silk night gowns, shorts and t-shirts and some jeans and kurti. She was shocked looking at the clothes, What the hell is this.. where are my pajamas.. I'm sure it's Akshu and Aadhu's work.. definitely sure.. uhhh.. what do I do now.. I cannot wear jeans to sleep.. what do I wear now.. should I just sleep in this salwar.. yeah that's probably better..

She was lost in her thoughts when Yash goes near her. She closes the bag with a thud seeing Yash, he looks at her confused "What happened.. what are you thinking still without changing". She keeps looking elsewhere "I'm good.. I don't need to change.. you just order food I will be back", saying this she goes out to the balcony with the beach view and dials up Akshara and Aadhira.

They both pick up the call and say hello, "What the hell.. you both only packed my bag right... What am I even supposed to wear to sleep.. those silky wilky nightgowns.. or those shorts which barely look like shorts..". Both Akshara and Aadhira laugh hearing her, Unnati keeps fuming "What is so funny you dumbos.. stop laughing". They both try to control their laughter but again end up bursting into fits of laughter.

Unnati gets irritated hearing them laugh "You know what.. I hate you both.. goodbye", Akshara stops her still trying to get her laughter under control "Babe.. babe.. sorry.. Okay listen.. it's your honeymoon.. come on you can wear those.. and we have packed some jeans for you because we thought you both might need to go out sometime.. probably you cannot stay in the room all week.. so we packed a couple of jeans.. else we thought we could stuff more such night gowns.. you know..".

Aadhira to joins her "Yeah Unni.. with Yash looking at you like he will eat you raw right there.. we first thought you will not both will not be going out of the room for the whole week.. but then you cannot stay in the room all day na.. so in case.. in case if you both decide to go sight seeing then it might help.. and anyway why do even need clothes baby at night when it's going to be discarded anyway.. those are just to tease Yash baby". Unnati turns red being embarrassed "Godd.. shut up.. do you both have filters to your mouth or not.. my mistake I called you both.. Good bye".