36. Aoi Kanzaki. (+ SunFlower)

3rd Person's POV

"My name is Aoi Kanzaki."

Satoshi smiled at her response and said,
"My name is Satoshi Kamado, nice to meet you. I'm preety sure you already know her name." He points at Kanae at the last part.

Aoi responds with a nod. She still looks shaken up by what just happened.

Satoshi was able to sense her smell. She was giving out the scent of sorrow.

The three of them walk towards the butterfly mansion.

————————————————
TIMESKIP
AT THE BUTTERFLY MANSION
————————————————

Satoshi, Kanae and Aoi enter the mansion.

Satoshi and Kanae - *simultaneously*
We are homee, Shinobu and Kanao.

Satoshi - *in a low tone* We share the same brain-cells, huh?

Kanae - You said something?

Satoshi - Nothing.

Shinobu comes out of the main hall.

Shinobu - Welcome back, Nee-s-......wait, who is she?

Kanae - *smiles* She is Aoi Kanzaki. And she is staying with us starting from today.

Satoshi walks up to her and whispers in her ears, "Her family was killed by a demon, and she has no where to go now."

Shinobu nods in understanding and gives Aoi a smile.

Shinobu - Nice to meet you, Aoi-chan. I'm Shinobu Kocho.

—–————————
TIMESKIP
OF
THREE MONTHS
——————————

It has been three months since Aoi was adopted. In these past three months, she has become fond of everyone especially Kanao, even though she doesn't talk most of the time. She has also started recieving training from Satoshi. He hasn't taught her any breathing techniques, because he is currently working on her getting physically stronger.

Aoi loves to help Shinobu. She would help her with the dishes, laundry, cleaning and the household stuff.
Of course, Satoshi and Kanae also helps, and Kanao also helps once in a while.

Currently, it's night time and Satoshi and Kanae are sitting on top of the roof, enjoying the moonlit view.

Kanae - Ne, Satoshi-kun, what do you think of Aoi?

Satoshi - In what way? As a family, or as a learner?

Kanae - Both of them.

Satoshi - As a part of the family, she is very helpful, isn't it? She loves helping and she loves everyone. And as for a learner, she is not a fast learner like Kanao. That doesn't mean she is slow though. She is learning in a medium pace, I would say. And she is very determined. She is more determined than Kanao, to be honest. And she is passionate about being a demon slayer. Honestly, I like that about her. She has the potential of becoming a great demon slayer, if taught properly. To be honest, I actually plan on making her my tsuguko, if she keeps improving.

Kanae - She would be a great tsuguko. By the way, Satoshi-kun, it's a bit weird to call you 'babe.' So, I'm sticking with 'Satoshi-kun.'

Satoshi - *giggles* Call me whatever you want, I really don't mind......because I love you. It really doesn't matter what you call me, because as long as you stay by my side, I will always be happy and grateful.

Kanae - *hugs him sideways.* I love you too, Satoshi-kun. And I feel the same way too. As long as you stay by my side, I will always be happy, grateful and feel secure.

Satoshi - *smiles hearing her response* The moon is lovely tonight, isn't it? The way is glows and lits up the surroundings. It's indeed very beautiful.

Kanae - Yes, indeed, it's very beautiful.

Satoshi - And you are my moon, babe. You lit up my world and my life. *turns to her and gives her a very calm smile.*

Kanae - Satoshi-kun. *starts tearing up*

Satoshi - *hugs her* Thank you so much for being in my life. I love you, Kanae Kocho.

They let go the hug and face each other. Satoshi wipes away her tears by using her thumb.

They heads slowly move towards each other and when they are inches away, they slowly close their eyes too. And the space between their faces is sealed when their lips meet.

They share a deep and passionate kiss under the moon.

They kiss for about 3 minutes before pulling away.

Kanae - I love you, Satoshi-kun.

Satoshi - I love you too, Kanae.....or babe.

Kanae - *giggles*

Satoshi - Shall we go in now?

Kanae - Yeah. Let's go in.

Satoshi picks her up bridal style and jumps down from the roof elegantly.
They start heading towards their rooms which are next to each other.

As they approach their room, Satoshi wishes her goodnight and turns around to go inside his own room, Kanae holds on his haori indicating him to stop.
Satoshi turns around to face her.

Satoshi - What's wrong Kanae?

Kanae - *blushes a bit* C- can we spend the night t-together?

Satoshi - *gets what she wants but acts clueless* Sure. C'mon.

Kanae actually blushes more which Satoshi doesn't fail to notice.

Satoshi - *in mind* I can easily tell what she wants by her scent. I never thought she would ask.

To be continued...........

———————————————————
Author's words

Soooooo, how was the chapter? And is it cruel for me to not write what happens next? Hehe.

Anyways, I m changing the character of Aoi in this fanfic. She will become more brave in the future, and unlike the
anime/manga, she is gonna be a thunder breather instead of a water breather. And she will become the tsuguko of Satoshi.

And I got one question for you guys? Do you think Demon Slayers get paid?

906 words.