29.

Comment + Vote 🤍

Omniscient

Naala stared at them blankly, her left eye twitching profusely. She wanted to understand why the hell they were there. Mouths were moving but she wasn't listening because they weren't saying anything she cared to hear.

"Did you hear what I said?" Hassan said leaning down to her ear,

"This wasn't my idea," Dave mumbled angrily, he didn't want to be in her presence either.

"Then why did you bring your dumb ass here anyway?" Naala mugged, "And then you gonna bring a bitch that you cheated on me with?"

"I'm not a bitch, I'm the mother of his child," Trinity defended,

"You are very much a bitch," Naala snapped. Normally she wouldn't care for Trinity but this was her vacation, one that was meant to get her away from New York.

"I thought it would be good for us to get over our little problem," Hassan said putting his hand on her waist.

"Oh so you want me to kill them here?" Naala laughed, "I don't know if you think you're Maury but this ain't it," She added before walking off.

"Dramatic as fuck," Dave said under his breath,

"Watch your mouth, I already did the most by inviting y'all don't make me regret it already," Hassan warned him. "Let me show you to y'all room,"

"Thank you, you're a much better host," Trinity said following behind Hassan,

"Bitch shut the fuck up!" Naala called from the bar. Pouring herself a double shot, Naala threw it back and didn't even wince.

"Why did I just see baby daddy number 2 stalking the halls," Naleli gasped joining Naala's side.

"I don't know what kind of game Hassan is playing," Naala commented pouring another shot, "Shot?" She offered Naleli.

"No but that's enough for you," Naleli said taking the bottle. "Did you know they were coming?"

"Leli if I knew I wouldn't be here," Naala muttered finishing off her last shot. "I'm starting to think I'll never get away from Amir,"

"Well you do have two kids together," Naleli said lowly,

"Gee thanks, I never thought about that," Naala responded sarcastically. It was more Dave that was bothering Naala. She was acting all tough but she was scared of him.

Scared more so that he would take her back to a time where she was most vulnerable. He reminded her of all her vulnerable times, including the ones she would love to forget.

"I think this would be good for you," Naleli said after a while. "Maybe if you reach an understanding here, you can finally have a healthy relationship,"

Naala knew Naleli was speaking facts but she would never admit it.

"He's not capable of healthy," Naala said looking over her shoulder,

"So you're telling me every part of your relationship was bad? There's no way you would have stayed as long as you did," Naleli replied. Naala twisted her lips to the side and used her hand to prop up her chin.