007 , deal with the devil

━━ 007

━━ 007. devil's daughter
deal with the devil. . . ❜
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ERIS WALKER THOUGHT THAT WAS IT. That after Scott and his pack of friends came to visit and concluded that she was practically useless, no one would visit her again in her time spent at Eichen House. But one blonde in particular had other plans. With a menacing grin etched onto his pale skin and a reign of havoc on his agenda, the boy entered the mental institution with one goal, and one goal only. Come out the other end with a new ally on his side. He figured it'd be easy. After having been stuck inside the place known for its high rate of suicides and brutality, Eris Walker would be more than willing to do anything to get out.

So Theo Raeken was not worried.

Until Eris appeared and he was now seated across from her, staring at her intensely as she drummed her fingers along the metal table beneath her fingers, her wrists bound to a chain connected to the table as if she really were a prisoner. He suddenly felt very intimidated.

"Who the hell are you?" Eris asked the boy sharply, causing his posture to stiffen. He wasn't expecting her to be so . . . angry.

Still, Theo tried his best to remain calm, bringing his hand up to his chapped lips and clearing his throat before resting it back in his lap. "I'm hurt you don't remember me, Eris. Fourth grade? You beat me in the Spelling Bee because I couldn't spell Malicious." Theo said sweetly, hoping his words of reminiscence would be enough to ease her anger.

One of Eris' brows shot up as her lips curled, unimpressed. "Theodore Raeken?"

The blonde released a huff of a laugh, "It's Theo, but yeah. Good to see you, Eris. You look . . . well."

"You call looking like shit and being trapped inside a mental institution 'well?' Maybe you're the one that should be stuck in here," Eris remarked, only slightly offended by his comment.

Theo remained stiff, though he attempted to crack a small smile. It was forced, and looked rather unnatural as the right side of his lips curled upward. He was simply following an order, but that didn't mean that standing in the presence of someone capable of destroying worlds wasn't intimidating. However, as Theo continued to stare at Eris, taking in her surprisingly beautiful features, he realized that the person seated before her, didn't look capable of hurting anyone. Let alone the people she once called her friends. But her mind was something else. Rooted in darkness and filled with satanic thoughts, Eris Walker was no angel. "So what do you want?" Eris asked sternly after a moment of silence.

Theo had been so mesmerized by her pools of shining emerald irises, he had almost forgotten what he came there for. "Right, um, I came to offer you a deal. And . . . to tell you something that might make you hate Scott and his friends a little more."