Chapter 117: Inform

Empress Dowager Yao didn't take Zhou Shunhua to heart, but she never expected that she would say such a thing. Empress Dowager Yao looked serious, and said, "Bold! A mere concubine, dare to slander Princess Jing."

Zhou Shunhua knew that it was not easy to gain the trust of the Empress Dowager, but Empress Dowager Yao just scolded her and did not drive her out, which shows that even she has doubts. Zhou Shunhua lay on the ground, with her forehead deeply pressed to the ground, and said: "This concubine knows that she is humble and contemptuous, and is not as good as Princess Jing's position in the heart of the Empress Dowager. However, everything Princess Jing is saying are false. If the empress dowager doesn't believe it, you can look back and think about it, since Tang Shishi entered Jing Mansion, has she ever done anything to benefit the empress dowager?"

Empress Dowager Yao followed Zhou Shunhua's thoughts and found out that there was nothing. Empress Dowager Yao paused slightly and said: "She... She tried many times, but her ability was limited and she didn't succeed."

"Your Highness, this is just a disguise of Tang Shishi!" Zhou Shunhua said, "She has always pretended to be a pig, pretending to be stupid and vain. In fact, she has done a lot of scheming. Why did bad things happen so often when she arrived at Jing Mansion? The empress dowager might as well think about it this way, Feng Qian died, sister Ren, sister Ji and I became concubines, and the other beauties were deported, who is the biggest beneficiary? All of these are interlinked. When there was no one behind, this concubine herself did not believe it. Tang Shishi has the title of princess, the favor of Prince Jing, and the son next to her, she really is prestigious. Because of the reasons i mentioned, she alone is the most likely person to do all this."

Empress Dowager Yao has been sailing smoothly over the years, and no one has dared to rebel. Slowly, her temperament has been nurtured. She has lost her early vigilance and was taken away by Zhou Shunhua's words. Empress Dowager Yao's face gradually became difficult to look, but she still believed in Tang Shishi in her heart, and said: "Nonsense. How can Aijia still be unclear about her? Even if Aijia didn't know, how can Granny Wu mistake her? Impossible!"

"Empress Dowager, you must have the heart to defend others!" Zhou Shunhua raised her head courageously, and stared at Empress Dowager Yao earnestly. "The empress is a first-class woman in the harem. She is also first-class woman. Smart people cannot deceive you, but for those who deliberately pretend to be stupid, the empress dowager will inevitably be contemptuous. Doing this will make the empress dowager easily fall into the trap of the other party. If the empress dowager doesn't believe it, you might as well ask Tang Shishi to come over and test her."

The mixed thoughts of the Empress Dowager slowly calmed down, yes, no matter who lied, you will know if you test. Real gold is not afraid of fire, as long as Tang Shishi is really loyal, she will not be afraid of temptation at all.

Tang Shishi wore a white fox collar cloak and looked curiously at the lantern market in Jinling. Although Jinling is not as cold as the northwest, it is humid in the south of the Yangtze River, and the cold is just okay. Winter is no better than the northwest.

Zhao Chengjun saw that Tang Shishi's cloak was loose, and couldn't help but stop, bow his head and tighten the lace: "Tighten it tightly, be careful of the cold."

The knot Tang Shishi carefully did was destroyed by Zhao Chengjun. She was so angry that she patted Zhao Chengjun's hand angrily: "Don't do that, I did the knot well."

"The tie is so loose, it will make you feel cold."

"Let go!"

Neither of them could persuade anyone, and in the end each stepped back. Tang Shishi retied the cloak, and Zhao Chengjun tidied up his hair.