Perfect Royalty

Perfect Royalty

-------------------------------

53 Chapters/ Completed

----------------------------------------------

Author- MarieB_5

--------------------------------

Summary

Gwendoline Annelise Janvier is a normal girl who wants nothing but to give her mother good life. She has never had anything to do with men or love after looking at the awful life her mother lived. She wants everything good for her mother, selfless and determined. What happens when she receives a letter from the queen herself, to get married to the crown prince? 

Caleb Aaron Wayne, crown prince of Malibu would do anything to stop his mother from trying to control his life. He is rude, ruthless and very far from chivalrous. His mother pulls the last straw on him, one he won't be able to set back into place. He hates the fact he was forced into a marriage he doesn't even know about. He is bent on frustrating whoever the girl is confident that it's some rich girl. He finds a total opposite of what he expected. Can he stop himself from what might happen? 

 There were always ulterior motives from the queen,Kim Evangeline Wayne,she had her cards well played. She wouldn't stand Gwen getting the least close to her son. Was there more to her attitude? Was she broken or wicked? 

 Family secrets, love affairs, one-sided love, all sorts of problems come straight at them. Is it love, family or royalty?

#7- complications 26.06.2020

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so this is another royalty book I read, which is not all fairies and magic and godmothers. It is a very family drama filled book, that makes you cry and laugh at the same time. Both the MCs are people with anger right on their noses, ready to be unleashed. 
The author did a very good job in shaping the book, overall. I loved the way it was represented and not even a single character was left unexplored. This book is exceptionally beautiful and I still don't know how it has not reached a million reads by now, but I still wish the author all the best.
And to my lovely readers, this book made me feel like quitting reading this one and skipping to the next very often, but don't do that because you will be missing a very important part of literature if you do. Be safe and happy and keep reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating

4.5/5

---------------------