Yandere Noelle X Reader

I have my exams, what am I doing with my life.

Noelle X Reader

You were visiting your extremely wealthy Sister, Nigguang. She was full of riches, and you worked as an adventurer in Liyue.

You were going to be there for the summer.

"Jeez- sis, did you upgrade your palace again.?" You asked her as you entered her extremely wealthy house in the air.

It never failed to surprise you.

She hugged you warmly, and then introduced you to the new maid she hired. The maid looked shy but was very pretty. Almost looked like a cosplayer, but she wasn't cosplaying.

"Also, Y/N, I'm sorry to inform you but there is some important work I must tend to. Ill be back by next week." She said.

You were devastated but understood.

"Ahh- Noelle, make sure to take good care of Y/N."

"Yes- mam." She said. She had a cute voice.

Nigguang hugged you and left. Noelle was staring at you intently. You snapped your fingers in front of of her, snapping her back into reality.

"Hey- What are you - a cosplayer? You look really nice." You said as you started chewing on some gum.

You hadn't lived indoors for so long, you just camped outside, that's why when the maids offer to wash your dresses, get you breakfast in bed, and dress you up, you were very confused.

Noelle didn't talk to you and just stared at you.

You had only heard her say the words (yes- mam and sorry- man) up until now.

You were deciding whether you should have the adeptus temptation or a veggie bake cake tomorrow.

You had a tiring day, as you visited a friend in the Liyue harbor.

When you got back, none of the maids were around. You called for the maids you knew the name of, none of them answered.

You called out Noelles name at last, and she popped up.

"At you service, mam." She said bowing down

"Noelle, where are the other maids? And I have been calling out for you guys for so long, where were you?" you said, breathless.

"Mam- I came when my name was called. Why would I come if ur concerned about the other maids and call them." She said, in one breath.

.....

There was pure silence.

"Where are the other maids?" you said.

"They aren't here anymore." She said bowing down again." Ill be of full help, use me to you hearts content."

"Uh- do me a favor, tell Nigguang i had some urgent work to get to, and will contact her later." You said half panicking. This girl seemed crazy.

Then you dashed to you room, grabbed your backpack, but you doorway was blocked by Noelle.

She was staring at you, a crazed look in her eyes.

"Am I not good enough, ill try even harder, mam/sir . I will work my best to satisfy you." She said.

"No- it isn't anything like that. you are really nice. I just have work to attend to."

"I wont let you go, not until I please you." She said.

You were left there, standing awkwardly.

"Uh?" you said.

"You should use me, and only me. The other maids, they don't care about you like I do." She said.

"NOELLE, DID YOU-?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disappoint, but the other maids were getting too close, and that is something I will not tolerate."

"You are crazy", you said.

She smiled like a psychopath.

"No one can get between us, this palace is ours alone, Nigguang will never return." She said still smiling.

"Wha"-

She chuckled.

-

Noelle: wasn't my chapter too short, and my ending was too sudden, Lisa and Aether got the best of the scenes.

Lumine: I agree, they shouldn't stop it so suddenly.

Y/N: Wha-

Aether: Sorry, Y/N I agree, we should be completing our scenes.

Ganyu: Is my scene next?

Albedo: Nah- its mine.

Director: call in Razor again.

Ganyu: Why were we called.

Director: You guys are helping in editing.

Paimon: Y/N, lets go eat.

Xiao: Y/N is coming with me.

Aether: Y/N promised me we would go to Good Hunter together.

Y/N: Im not coming, sorry.

*everyone shocked*

Y/N: I have a date.

You chuckle.

Xiao: With?

Y/N: *heh*

*you teleport*

Lumine: GET Y/N.

Director: Shut the fuck up.

-

Next chapter is my favorite character, Razor.

Unless you guys have requests, thanks for 400 reads.