Loved by the billionaire✔

---------------------------------------------

34 Chapters/Completed

-------------------------------------

Author- MarieB_5

---------------------------------

Summary

Hazel Kennels, the most outstanding feature, her orbs. With a life mission to simply care for her last family on earth, she accepts working most awkwardly with a billionaire just before everything she's lived for is taken away from her. She finds herself delving into another sector of life she never expected herself to. 

 ~•~ 

 "Have a seat" he said smirking and taking a sip of his coffee. 

 "Sorry sir but I have work to do"I replied. 

 "I said take a seat," he said more firmly. 

 Troy had started shooting daggers at me again. Anymore feud then I'll be fired from here so I took a large breath and took a seat making sure to keep the distance in case I gawk then they wouldn't notice. 

 "It's simple, I'll lay it down for you," he said while his friend nodded in approval. I could see that Vee had started glancing at his friend awkwardly. 

 ~•~

Ryan Alistair, an all so mighty billionaire falls at meets his ends as his father who forces all too many decisions on his life, pulls at his strings again. He scrambles to the most hilarious way of getting out of the mess, getting himself an intense break-up from a hired girlfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a cute book. Although, I didn't understand how the female MC forgot about her brother that easily. I think the author should add more grievance from her part in the story. The book was good, but it could be better. The story had many plotholes that left me wondering about some parts. But other than that, I do recommend it to you. It's a good book.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating

3.5/5

---------------------------