07 | chopping off some d

"VILLAINS?! NO WAY!" yelled Kirishima

"VILLAINS?! NO WAY!" yelled Kirishima. "Sensei aren't there intruder sensors?" asked Momo.

"That's what I was trying to say," informed (Y/N), "My A.I was able to detect someone trying to deactivate the establishment's sensors."

"It has to be one of their quirks that's doing it," added Todoroki.

"Thirteen begin evacuation and try contacting the school! One of these villains must be jamming the sensors!" said Aizawa. "There's a good chance one of their electric types is causing the interference."

"I'll have Jarvis warn the school," said (Y/N).

"That's great, now everyone evacuate immediately!"

"But sensei you can't fight them all alone! Against that many... even you can't nullify their quirks!" warned Midoriya, "As Eraserhead, your fighting styles involve erasure and a quick binding capture."

"No good hero is a one-trick pony," stated Aizawa before leaping down the staircase. "Thirteen, take care of them."

(Y/N)  watched in amazement as he took down many villains single-handedly. "Wow! He can hold his own even outnumbered." awed Midoriya.

"Yeah, but he won't hold long. These villains are infiltrating a class of hero course students. They must have something big up their sleeves," analyzed (Y/N). "If Aizawa sensei were to head on, on his own. He might be in great danger."

"Midoriya! (L/N)! This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and evacuate!" yelled Iida.

"Go on Midoriya. I'll assist Aizawa sensei."

"W-what?! But Aizawa sensei told us to evacuate! And you might get hurt!"

"This is not my first time encountering villains don't worry."

"But—"

"If I don't assist Mr. Aizawa, there's a chance that the worst might happen!" (Y/N) argued, "Go!"

Midoriya nodded as he reluctantly ran toward his classmates. Worries about his teacher and his classmate flooded his mind. If something would happen to (Y/N), he knew that he would drown in his own guilt.