Chapter 14 - [End of Summer]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

"Damn It! I Lost again!!!!!! " Shibata was shouting hysterically while they drew near.

"What Happened?" I asked, despite already expecting the inevitable outcome.

The others were coming back to our original spot. Where Chiaki and Me were Floating leisurely

Only this time, some of our Classmates who weren't present earlier was tagging along.

"Shibata-kun lost again to Sudo-kun" Ichinose Explained with a Giggle.

Sudō on the other hand had a smug look on his face. Totally immersed in his Victory.

[Sorry Sudō.... People just don't want you to be with Horikita LoL! (`▽´)]

"Hello Ayanokōji-kun, Matsushita-san" A certain bubbly girl greeted us as they arrived.

I just nodded to Kushida. Not really paying attention that much. The two idiots seemed pleased. But Kushida was not.

"By the way, where's Horikita-san" Ichinose surveyed our surrounding area. Landing her eyes on a panting girl tho, she Continued ".....and.... Are you okay Matsushita-san? You seem out of breath.."

Chiaki was as red as a tomato. Panting a little heavy on the side of the pool. Not answering Ichinose's question. All eyes locked with me.

"She's okay, I just tried to drown her, that's all

""You tried to what?!""

Everyone instantly exclaimed. Not expecting me to answer something like that with a straight face

"Ahhh.... No — that's not What I meant—" I tried to explain myself once more. Realizing the fault in my wording. But it was all to late.

"Ayanokōji-kun........" Ichinose and Kushida looked at me with worry.

On the other hand. The boys looked at me like I was some kind of psychopath.

"Wait... No- it's a misunderstanding. That was a mistake in my wordi—"

"Bro..... she's a Girl..." Sudō..... Is our position inverted now?

"Ayanokōji... We need to talk" Shibata swam next to me. Looking at me like a child that did a horrible deed.

What the Hell is Happening here...

"Chiaki...." I turned my head to look at the Girl in topic. "Help"

Tho panting heavily. Chiaki cheekily took a glance at me. Sticking out her tongue cutely, leaving me for nought

...you little.......

And so.... After  long amount of Time trying to Clear the misunderstanding — which was my mistake.... Sigh — the end of the day came

° ° °

When Closing time was just around the Corner. Ichinose proposed we head back before the Crowd got worse.

No one really objected, since looking at the Students that would soon get change too..... There's a lot.

With Flawless Leadership. Ichinose was able to gather and tell everyone about the plan onward.

Everyone being all the other students who was originally with us.

Getting Ready to head back. All of us agreed to meet up at the entrance.

"Ayanokōji. Thanks for inviting Suzune along" Sudō came out of nowhere. Suddenly giving me a piece of gratitude I didn't expect