Chapter-14

They stop laughing.

Jennie shout to stop Aera and run behind her.

Aera:- Now what unnie she said irritated.

Jennie:- You don't need to go to mall to buy new phone.

Aera:- Why tho?

Jennie:- I bought new phone in advance because I knew it you will do something like that but not expecting this soon you need it. So let's go inside.

Aera:- You are best unnie then she run to her unnie and engulf in hug.

Then they broke it and went inside.

Jisso:- Here take it I fix all setting and also we create the group and add all of us.

Then Aera phone rings.

She pick it.

OTP

????:- Queen there is attack in our base 37 and they killed our man and captured our all weapons and money which we have there.

Aera:- What? Prepare the meeting room we are coming.

Saying this she cut the call.

Call Ended.

Lisa:- What happen Aera?

Aera:- Get ready we have an important party to handle who is messing with our contract.

Bp understand that she is talking about their mafia business.

Without asking further they run to their room to get ready but in office attire.

Suga:- Do you all see how angry see become when see hear news like she is going to kill them not talking with them.

Taehyung:- I also see this.

Namjoon:- You both are over reacting she is very professional don't you see how we talk in meeting room.

Jin:- She is very possessive about her bussiness don't you see how our dad reacts when someone mess with him in their bussiness.

Jimin:- Yes our dad kill that person who mess because he is mafia boss/king also.

Hobi:- Let's leave their bussiness matter now how we live with them in same house.

Kook:- It's all clear neither we interfere in their matter nor they.

Namjoon:- Let's see what happens in future let's relax today we have free time so enjoy.

Bts:- Yes let's go.

Suga:- I am going to sleep.

Maknaes:- Lets play.

By this time girls come down.

Aera dress.