A/N

Hey everyone,

So I just wanna talk about something. When I first started this story and when I updated chapter 6 . People already started saying that I copied the whole story when I didn't even write half of it.

A part in chapter six is between the oldest sibling  and the youngest . And I already cleared up the issue in an author note.

What I'm trying to say is, if I offended the author or hurt her In any way, that wasn't my intention at all, her book is one of my favs. I appreciate her hard work and every authors'.

This exact part was heartwarming, so that's it, and besides all mafia wattpad books are so similar  and different at the same time.

I've already had people call me disgusting and telling me to die . Which I don't appreciate.

If you don't have something nice to say, then please leave, no one is forcing you to stay.

Please mention the author so she can see this, and I'm sorry if I hurt her,

I can't reply personally , I have i problem with my email, but that doesn't mean that I won't reply or see them.

AND to the people who are supporting me , I want to thank you, I love you guys and and to the people who are excited and want an update, I will probably have one ready at sometime in the day.

Thank you and have a good day.

———————-
Hey everyone, so I'm updating this author note.

People are still going on about chapter 6 and I've already said that me and the other author talked it out.

I don't understand what the problem is, if you don't like the story, then leave, if you wanna leave hate comments then please fuck off.

I have more important things to worry about than hateful people who wanna spread hate and negativity.

And for the last time, me and the other author talked it out and she doesn't have a problem with it.

I'm so thankful to the people who are supporting me and I love you guys!!!

Thanks and have a great day.