Chapter 69 - Knowing Brothers Ep. 117 | Guests: Ahn So-hee & Boom

.

"Oh?! I thought you're in LA?" Sangmin is surprised to see their youngest Brother in the classroom. "We thought you will be absent today~," Janghoon and Youngchul remarked as they enter the classroom right after Sangmin. James is already inside the classroom together with Soogeun and Kyunghoon, waiting for the rest of their Brothers.

James greets his older Brothers first before he explained why he is back early, "I switched to an early flight. I arrived last night~".

"We were also surprised when he entered the waiting room earlier. We thought he will be absent this week~" Soogeun remarked.

Since the start of the year 2018, there had been a little reshuffling, and James is now sharing the waiting room with Soogeun and Kyunghoon. That is also why Soogeun and Kyunghoon were the first ones to know that James is back early.

"Oh, James~" Heechul entered the room and the same as his Brothers, he is also not expecting James to be present in this week's shooting of the new episode.

Moments later...

"JAAAMMEEEESSSSSS!!!!",

The classroom shakes when they heard that someone is shouting James' name coming from the outside of the classroom. It continues and the Brothers can feel that it is coming closer and faster...

"Uh-oh...." James nervously laughs as he prepared himself for what's coming. The Brothers started laughing because they also know what is the screaming all about.

"JAAMMEESSS!!!!" Hodong slide opens the door hard and it is now time for one of his acts. "You're really here! My Brother~" Hodong started acting as if he is crying out loud and that he had finally sees his youngest Brother for a long time.

"Ohhff---" James was hugged, but it seems more like a tackle from Hodong. All James can do is laugh as Hodong pinned him down and hugging him at the same time.

"Huhu, my Brother!! I was so worried! Gwenchana?" Hodong is still in his over the top acting. He is hugging James, but from the perspective of the viewers, it more looks like he is head locking James.

"Wae? wae?" the Brothers asked.

"I thought his head comes off~" Hodong is still hugging his youngest Brother. James can only do is to just enjoy this Brotherly welcome of his eldest Brother.

"Ahh~~ HAHAHA" the Brothers burst out laughing after realizing what Hodong is talking about. It was about the video of the American football game where James got a very hard tackle that his helmet flew because of the impact from the tackle.

"Gwenchana hyung~ I'm still alive" James laughingly said to his eldest Brother. Hodong finally let go of him seconds later and helped James fix his uniform.

"Me too! When I watched the video, I really thought his head comes off~" Janghoon raised his hand and admits the same thing as Hodong. "I got scared and worried because you can hear the impact in the video~" Youngchul added.

"I seriously got a little mad after watching the video. I want to take revenge on those guys for hitting James" Hodong remarked while playfully frowning and having an angry facial expression at the same time.

"Jinjja?" the Brothers laughingly asked.

"Of course. I don't like anyone hurting my Brothers~" Hodong remarked.

"But it's part of the game," Janghoon said to their eldest Brother. "There are also videos where James is the one hitting the other players" Kyunghoon pointed out.

"Jinjjaya? so you hit the other players too?" Hodong asked James.

"Ne~ I got to tackle other players too when I played defense" James nods.