Chapter 34

ALEXEI'S POV

"Mom?" I questioned when I saw my mothers back walking towards the living room. But thing is, she wasn't alone.

Who was it tho? Mom never brings random girls home. I knew when the girl turned around and I felt my breath get caught in my throat when I saw her.

She gets even more beautiful, but she'll always be beautiful in my eyes, no matter what.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about her ever since I met her. Her eyes, her lips, her face, everything about her, her angelic voice is always in my ears.

Her green-blue orbs made contact with my grey ones, and I swear butterflies erupted in my stomach. I've never felt like this before.

We stood there in silence, just staring at each other, but of course someone had to ruin the moment and of course that someone was my mom.

"Alexei baby, what a wonderful surprise, I didn't know you'd be here at this time." She said faking innocence while smirking at the end.

I rolled my eyes, she knows that I come home at this time, I narrowed my eyes at her suspiciously.

"Mom, you know I always come home at this time." I stated which caused her to glare at me, which honestly scared me. She gave me the 'go on with it' look.

I looked at Mirabelle and saw her looking around awkwardly and nervously shuffling on her feet.

I saw my youngest brother Egor sleeping in her arms, which made me look at them in awe.

"Mirabelle dear, why don't we go to the kitchen and have a drink? Alexei honey, you can join us if you want." My mom said looking at Belle lovingly.

She nodded her head and smiled at my mother, "Sure, I'd love too, but I think that we should put this cutie in his bed." Shr said nodding her head towards the sleeping boy in her arms.

Fuck, how couldn't I think about this? Now her arms hurt. Shit I haven't even asked her out yet, and yet I didn't notice if she's hurt.

"Sure." I immediately agreed, every second with my angel is heaven to me.

We went to the kitchen and then my mom said "Honey, give me him I will put him in his bed." She took him out of her arms "Why don't you guys get to know each other, I will be right back." She said winking at me and mouthed 'don't fuck it up.'

I gulped, I'm so nervous, how should I ask her out? I can't just go like "hey, wanna go out?" Nah that wouldn't work.

We sat on the stools in silence, I didn't know what to say and neither did she.

I decided to just go on with it "So Umm, how are you Mirabelle?"

She looked up at me with those innocent eyes and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

She gave me a small smile, but it was enough for me "I'm good Alexei, thank you, what about you?" It felt nice that she asked me how I'm doing.

I smiled which seemed to shock her " I'm also good, thanks." I replied and the smile stayed on my face.

We stayed silent for a couple minutes but I couldn't take it anymore so I cleared my throat and silently prayed in my head that she'd agree.

"So Umm, can I ask you something?"

She looked at me with confusion with her eyebrows furrowed and a pout on her rosy pink lips that I wanted to kiss so bad, but I had to tell myself that it's too soon and I didn't want to freak her out.

"Sure. Anything." She said giving me a reassuring smile.

I looked like a kid honestly, my hands feel sweaty and I wiped them on my suit pants.

"Do you wanna go out with me? Like a date? And if you don't want that's also fine." I said in one breath looking at her with furrowed brows.

She looked at me shocked, like she couldn't believe what she was hearing. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it again.

She looked around the room nervously, trying to hide her face which is red, she's blushing!

Oh god, she's blushing and she looks so cute.

"Y-you wanna go on a date with me?" She asked quietly I almost didn't hear her.

It was my turn to be confused right now, I mean, why wouldn't I? she's beautiful, kind, caring, and everything good to describe.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked her with a frown set in my face.

She looked embarrassed that I asked her this. "I've never been on a date." She whispered looking at the counter biting her lip.

What? How come? But this makes it better for me. I won't have to worry about little boys from the past coming for my flower. Then I can treat her right and show her true love and care for her.

"How come?" I asked her. And I know my mom is taking her time upstairs, she already planned this and I'm gonna give her a big hug later.

"Umm, no ones asked me out before soo." She trialed off at the end.

Being the first person to take her out was honestly a pleasure, a time that I would cherish.

"Please give me a chance Мой цветоk."(My flower). I pleaded.

She finally looked at me and gave me a shy smile with a cute blush.

"I'd love too." She said making me smile brightly.

"But."  She held up her finger and looked at me sternly causing me to gulp and calm my excitement down.

"If you're gonna take me out, you're gonna ask my dad and take me from my house." She looked so fierce and powerful and she couldn't be more fit for a queen. My queen.

What she wants, she gets. Even if it means going to her house and getting beat up by her brothers and cousins. She's worth it.

I immediately agreed "Anything you want." I said with a serious face to show her that I'm serious about this.

Even if I'll lose a few teeth. Yes, I nodded my head at my thought.

She went back to her normal self and smiled warmly when Ivan bursted through the door and jumped on her lap.

"Hi Belle." He whispered shyly and blushed.

She immediately wrapped her arms around him and hugged him close to her and kissed his forehead.

"Hi baby." She cooed running her hand through his hair.

I glared at him. Little shit is getting more attention more me.

He must've sensed me looking at him because he looked at me and saw my glare. And you wanna know what he did he smirked and poked his tongue out on him. The fucking audacity.

"Belle I drew something for you." He said pulling her hand so she can stand. She did and he started dragging her towards his room.

She looked back at me and blushed while mouthing a 'bye' . I said one back and went to stand up to go to my office to start planning our date when my mom bursted through the door.

"So where are you taking her?"