|47| War

Third Person's POV

The bright serene skies was now covered with thick black clouds as the thunderous growl resonated through out the area.

Hideous creatures and monsters crying in some reason as they wanted to feast their victims inside the building they're looking at.

"Prepare the troops, we have company." Ramises commanded and one of the ministry members obliged by going out in the meeting hall.

The Sins started growling and they heard claws clicking with the wooden floor and upon looking towards the door, the saw Cookies and Cream running towards their fur parents in the window. A growl escaped their lips seeing their former ally and now, their currently enemies.

Good thing they planned this very well, putting the thought of the Sins, and also the Shadow Master to appear after they catched Joker. They must be ready for everything and they expected the unexpected.

"Are you ready?" Dymitri heard his boyfriend spoke behind him. Their eyes locked for a while, reading their emotions as they were lost on each other's gazes.

"Yes, I'm ready." He replied. Theodore drew a smile on his lips seeing how determined his boyfriend to end the chaos now.

"Let's end this now."

The Sins finally let out a battle cry, sending signals to the other monsters to start the attack.

Little did they know, guns and arrows were now silently aiming for them as they wait for their general to start attacking and they waited a few seconds before they heard the command.

Arrows swiftly flew in the air as they successfully landed on their targets killing them immediately. Gunshots echoed blasting the monster's flesh as the blood splattered together with those tiny bits of their flesh. Many flying creatures fell in the sky, landing in the cold ground lifeless with the puddle of their own blood.

The Shadow Master was not happy about it though, seeing how his army loss at least one-third makes his blood boil.

He saw the mastermind behind of this, he saw Ramises, and his son Theodore together with his target Dymitri in the top floor of the building they're currently on. An evil glare was painted in his face.

"Kill them all! Now!" He furiously growled at the Sins which took a second to respond and obliged.

They started to ascend and arrows and bullets tried to dig on the fleshes until they vanished into thin air and appeared right in front of those hidden attackers.

They were startled and shocked at the presence of the Sins until they were burned to death by those monsters without hesitation.

Dymitri and the others heard how the army screamed in pain and agony until they fell in the ground life draining on their bodies.

This is their cue to go out and confront them. It's the time for their faceoff and to end this mess.

Dymitri was first to teleport and appeared outside of the building where he came from just a moment ago. His now floating in the air while emitting faint purple light, showing his aura to the rest. His eyes glowed in a vibrant shade and he knows that his power is now is starting to fully awaken.

He felt two other presence at either sides of him and he knew that Ali and Skye was with him, just like Dymitri they emit faint light that shows how they improved and how strong they are now. White flashes into Ali while gold to Skye.

"Let's finish that bitch once and for all." Skye exclaimed and smirked as the three of them finally made their move.

The Triple Crown went out together with Taylor and their gang, it's time to help their friends out in a real fight.