76

Souline's POV .

Jaxon bent down to give me a quick kiss as I smiled up at him , here we were . As King and queen and I wouldn't want to be here with anybody else . I could even feel the babies moving around as if being happy .

I grabbed Jaxon's hand as I put his hand on top of my belly so he could feel the babies .

" I can't wait " he said .

" Me either , I want to meet them " I told him . We just smiled up at each other . When out of no where we heard someone Yelling .

" YOU WILL NOT BE QUEEN , YOU ARE A CREATURE THAT SHOULD NOT EXCIST " said some dude .

Me and Jaxon just looked at each other , hoping this wouldn't escalate into something more serious .

" I promise to be the best person I can be , I am just like you , and I'm just like her , and him " i said

" YOU WILL NOT BE MY QUEEN " and with that he pulled out a gun and aimed it at me . It all happened in slow motion as he pulled the trigger and the noise rang through our ears . Everyone screamed and ran out the doors .

Jaxon got in front of me just as the bullet would have hit me , his face quickly loosing color as he fell to his knees .

" JAXONN" I yelled out in pain .

" YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS " I said as I stretched my hand out and then squeezing it shut as he fell to the ground chocking . When I knew the guards had him I fell to the ground beside Jaxon .

I looked at him through tearful eyes , Looking at his wound I could see it turning black , which only meant it had wolves bane and something else that would have killed me . And Now it's in Jaxon .

" JAXON PLEASE " I yelled as the tears poured down my face .

" Souline we have to take him to the hospital " said someone from behind me .

" I CAN HEAL HIM " I yelled as I put my hand over his wound .

" SOULINE !! ... a wound like that could kill you " said my mom with tears .

Ignoring her a placed my hands over his wound , as I felt the sensation of something hot going down my arms and into Jaxon .

I opened my eyes as I felt myself healing him

I opened my eyes as I felt myself healing him .  But all that would happen was that more blood was pouring out . And it was black .

" WHY DID YOU DO THIS " I yelled up at the moon goddess.

I could feel myself start to panic . I felt people start to pull me off of him .

" STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING , HE WONT SURVIVE IF I DONT HEAL HIM " I yelled .

I could hear Jaxon's sisters and mom crying , I needed to save him . We just became king and queen .... And the babies ...

" Please let me go " I whispered .

" Souline you will kill yourself if you try to , Look at how weak you are , and all it did was make more of that black blood pour out . " said Ares as he held me .

" Ares please , he needs me " I whispered as I felt weaker .

" AHH " i yelled as I felt water trickle down my legs . I looked down but could not see anything due to the big dress I was wearing . But I could smell blood .

" No No No it's too soon , And Jaxon - " I started but I could see that some had smelt the blood already  .

" Souline " warned my dad as he walked towards me .

" NO " I yelled as I pushed everyone off of me and put a barrier around me and Jaxon .

" SOULINE THOSE BABIES NEED TO COME OUT NOW " yelled my grandma .

I fell to my knees once again as I tried healing him again , I closed my eyes and imagined his wound closing up and transferring it to me . But nothing was happening . 

" WHY ISNT HE HEALING " I yelled out .

I started to panic , He wasn't healing and his heart beat was getting weaker .

I looked to my right as I felt someone standing beside me , I looked and it was the moon goddess. I knew no one else would be able to see her but me unless she wanted to be seen .

" WHY ISNT HE HEALING " i asked her .

" Souline ... " she started .

" NO YOU FUCKING PROMISED EVERYTHING WOULD BE OK , NOW FIX HIM ... PLEASE " I yelled. 

" I—" she started .

" NO !! PLEASE YOUR THE MOON GODDESS YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING" I yelled. 

" Souline the babies " She said .

" You said we would be alright " I whispered .

" Yea ... I said you and the babies would be alright" she whispered sadly causing my head to swing in her direction.

" W-what " was all I could say.