"Off with his head"

3rd POV:
'W-what is he doing HERE,No y/n control yourself don't kill him just yet.'thought the young s/c male as he turned around slowly trying to hide his anger and bloodlust for the one person he wanted to kill so badly but couldn't because of his best friend (Or so u thought) and number 1 fan of this pompous steroid man looking Walmart sell out.

When y/n finally turned around he met eyes with a shocked and confused all might that looked around for the slime villain but couldn't find it.(Can anyone tell me what gender the slime villain is I have no idea.)

Y/n walked over to the number 1 hero with Izuku's Hero analysing book or as y/n likes to call it 'The book's of hero's weakness and strength's.'As he tapped the hero's shoulder the titan like man looked down on the smaller male and smiled but had a look of surprise when someone was able to sneak up on him or trying to sneak up on him.

"Hallo there young man how may I help you!"Said All might in a loud voice but froze when all y/n did was look at him with bored e/c eyes and handed him the book and the bottle that had the villain but all might hadn't noticed that the villain was shacking as the bottle stayed still and the sound of the slimes voice was so quiet that no one could hearing him.

"Sign this for my friend of mine."y/n said that n a monotoned voice but if you licensed closely you could hear it had a forced and venomous tone to it as he looked straight into the Hero's eye's.

All might looked at the younger male with surprise not just that the younger didn't act like normal kids when they saw him and the other reason is because of the look in those eyes that made the Hero have a chill go down his spine as he stared at the male dead in the eyes.

After the hero signed the book he took it turned and walked to the green hair male that was laying on the floor and gently shacked him as he opened his green eyes to looked up at the h/c haired male as he moved out of the way letting him see the number 1 hero himself smiling widely at the male's face that was the look he was expecting as Izuku started being the little fan boy he is asked all might to sign the book he was looking for only to hear a soft sigh and looked at y/n as he held up the book for his friend and in a swift motion he took the book hugging his best friend well shouting out a bunch of thank you's and hugging the taller male with e/c eyes as he let out a small chuckle.

After sometime of zoning out letting Izuku talk to his Idol y/n felt the wind blast past him not even moving just covering his eyes but stopped when he looked up to see Izuku holding onto All Might's leg pants and shouting something about wanting to talk to him.Y/n sighed agent but smiled when he saw the bottle holding the slime Villain fall out of All Might's back pocket making him laugh at the stupidity of the older man but used his new quirk to follow the by wrapping it around him so he could flout and find the.

All MIGHT POV:
When I arrived at were the Villain was I saw nothing but a unconscious boy with green hair and when I looked at the other boy my boy froze when I looked at those eyes they were so alluring in a bad way I could feel the malice a pure death the longer I looked and the moment we made eye contact my heart froze as I looked deep in his eyes they looked just like his glowing purple eyes that stared daggers into me.

Flashbacks of the first time I met that man those eyes are burned into my head no matter how hard I try and forget that sickening face why dose he remind me of that man the hero bored told us that they were all dead so why does he remind me of him.

Time skip
Pose

Y/n POV:
When I looked around after Bitch Might was gone I looked around not seeing Izu but I heard him screaming and it's not in pleasure so I looked up to see Izuku holding onto All Might's pants making me grumble as I used shadow Manipulation to help me fly.