1. alternate ending

an ending where Kyo still gets the glass but homeboy frontman can't do nuthin since he's off with the VIPS.

1 minute left.

"I need to listen to the sound," The glass maker said when Sang-Woo rushed him. "Got anything to throw?" Gi Hun reluctantly offered up a marble that brought up bad memories. He threw it onto the left tile, but grimaced. "I need another." He turned to Gi Hun, who shook his head.

20 seconds.

"I'll pick, okay?" Sang-Woo said before pushing the man forward to his death as he fell through. The three of them gasped, Kyo's eyes widened along with Gi Hun's and Sae-Byeok's as they quickly crossed after him.

Kyo just made it across when the timer beeped and the lights turned back on. There was a beep before a loud crash could be heard behind them. They whirled as the glass panes began to shatter. Kyo shoved Sae-Byeok to the ground before wincing in pain.

She glanced down, breathing heavily as a large piece of glass had sliced into her hip and she inhaled a shaky breath. Kyo turned to Sae-Byeok, kneeling beside her and kicking away the bloody piece of glass, "Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah." She nodded quickly, opening up her jacket to show that glass had only grazed her body and her face. "You?"

"Decent." Kyo's eyes met Sang-Woo's with anger and shock as a guard suddenly took off Kyo's jacket and lifted her shirt slightly. "Bitch, what the fuck--"

He got another guard to come over and escort the rest out, and she was left alone. When no one was around them, he proceeded to dab at the bloody wound with gauze and tightly wrap it up, "That should last you."

Kyo's mind was swirling with questions and when she was about to voice her confusion, her jacket was put back on and her shirt was tugged back down, then she was shoved out of the door.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Her wound was throbbing as Kyo slowly walked down the stairs towards the main dorm. As she entered, Sang-Woo and Gi Hun were arguing while Sae-Byeok had been waiting by the door of the dorm for her.

"Hey." Sae-Byeok gasped a little when Kyo walked in, engulfing her in a gentle hug, but Kyo still winced in slight discomfort. "Too tight, sorry." She brought her voice down to a whisper as she held Sae-Byeok's hands with a warm smile. "They wrapped up my wound. I have a theory about that too."

Kyo let go of her hands and marched over to Sang-Woo, who was yelling at Gi Hun. She drew her fist back and drove it into his face, "You bastard! Why'd you push him off, huh?! We could've survived that!!"