Preparation Day 3: Let's start a war!

Very good!

Just a little bit longer!

Right there is where we go!

Down the rabbit hole and into the darkness!

Let's see how you will be able to handle me!

As I was running around, I saw that Monoma and Uraraka saw me. They also started to run towards the direction I was heading.

Oho!

Looks like we will have some spectators more!

I am sure they are eager to try and fight me too!

Oh well if it can't be helped!

Though I would have enjoyed making an example in front of the other heroes and used them...

Well I am not gonna kill them today!

Not in this game!

This war game will only be a warning not to cross my path!

Too bad for them that I was faster. At the end I stopped and jumped off the roof only to hide in a nearby house. All Might also followed me only that he didn't saw me enter the house and was now in the middle of the street.

On the count of three!

...

One

Lightning started to cover me as I began powering up my quirk as much as I could.

...

Two

I went down on and prepared to dash out of the window and break it. Now closing my eyes, I breathed in and out calming myself down as I needed to land a perfect performance.

...

Three!

Too bad for the poor pro hero that I already powered up OfA and jumped out of the window of the house I was in with daggers in my hand. He still had the dagger in his shoulder and leg. He didn't even remove it what a fool he was.

I can't believe you let them still stick in your flesh!

They are only slowing you down, you dumbass!

But I should be thankful for the lack of braincells in your head!

Now should I reward you?

No!

Punishment it is!

You love daggers after all!

Isn't this the reason as to why you let them still be in your flesh?

You like the pain!

I came straight at him with an incredible speed. I would have loved nothing more than to beat him quirkless which I also could. However, I knew that I would break his pride to know that I beat him with the quirk he gave me. This was the only reason why I was attacking him with my quirk activated.

How do you like this?

You will not go down by the hands of a random villain!

NO!

You will go down by your own student!

Your own quirk will be your downfall!

Too bad for me that I couldn't maneuver in midair so well and he managed to grab my hand and threw away from him.