33- Hidden talent

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Double update!!??!?!?

.
.
.
.
.
.

The next few days passed in jiff, Yun returned back to his school. As he said, he appointed a lady who looked after him all the time. She called or texted you every hour and even sent you pics showing what Yun was doing.

Everything made your heart so much at ease. Namjoon rarely went to office, he was often doing work from home except the days he had any meetings. He just told you that there wasn't much work in the office these days but it was ofc an excuse.

In reality he couldn't just focus when he was away from you, his mind was just filled with you and Yun. Specifically you. All we wished was to be with you all day. Just sit beside you, listen to you talk, admire your face that has become a little chubby these days which he absolutely adores. Occasionally assist you in the kitchen to be precise just sit with Yun and watch you cook . Going on walks with the two of you. Watching you play with Yun. Do absolutely anything with you around.

So many times he thought about what Mia said to him, he was trying his best to ignore it, ignore that feeling, to not get this attached to you but he couldn't help it.

But even when his heart was sending him all the signals back to back his mind refused to accept even a single one.

Even when he was completely over his past, it didn't hurt him, it didn't cause any more nightmares but the pain he went through is vivid . He couldn't just bring himself to accept the obvious due to his trauma and fear.

"I will be in my office, call me if needed okay?" As usual after having breakfast and dropping Yun to his school he went to his office.

You were left alone but thanks to Namjoon he brought so many books, some related to pregnancy and others too which were so addicting. Till now you didn't know you were a reader but then again you barely got time for anything before let alone reading.

You had finished 2 books and you were currently on your third, it was a crime thriller, you were a little hesitant about this one. The first two were light rom-coms which you enjoyed but you weren't sure about this until you started. But oh boy, just after reading the first few chapters you got hooked to it but you could read only two chapters today because Jess had texted she was going to visit .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I missed you so much Uniee~~" She whined, engulfing in you a warm hug.

"It feels like I haven't seen you in forever"