0.9 - pale blue looks awfully good on femboys

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [ignore the title im being funny] HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sorry this took a while. i swear im alive, just so much vhdskjlvfghlkdsjhg school work is killing me right now

for the long wait, here is some drama (shits about to go down ayyyyy)

----------

"There's a ball tonight." The boy took a large bite into the red fruit before passing it over with a smile.

Dream stared at the now exposed, white flesh of the apple, and took a bite next to the other one. "I know there is." He muttered through a full mouth, "You won't stop telling me."

The picnic went on in a comfortable quiet, the occasional lighthearted chatter but nothing too serious. Being next to each other in the breeze was enough.

Soon the minutes had turned to hours, and the evening drew near. "We should go inside, they'll be looking for me."

"The ball is after dinner, is it not?" Dream pulled George up from the ground, folding the blanket they were sat on and holding it under his arm. "We have time."

The King huffed with amusement, flicking the soldier's forehead lightly. "I need to be fitted into my attire, and so do you!"

Dream stopped, his gaze following George who was already walking towards the castle. He hastily caught up. "Me? Why- why do I need to be fitted?"

"Because you're my date to the party, of course." George smiled, and then harshly pulled on his wrist.

"George."

"Okay, fine, you are the royal guard, so you have to stay close to me at such a big event. You'll pose as my personal servant, so you need to look... presentable."

The two boys made their way inside, and towards the seamstress's room. "Will the whole guard be dressed as your errand boys, or just me?" Dream could see the smile George was attempting to suppress. "Don't you think that's a little too obvious, Your Majesty?"

"I don't know what you mean-"

The King was shoved against the nearest wall, Dreams face incredibly close. "I think you do." His voice was soft, before he leaned back, leaving an extremely flustered George clinging to the wallpaper.

His cheeks were as red as the carpet as he straightened his jacket. "I just want you there to protect me, there's nothing wrong with that." George cleared his throat, refusing to make eye contact as he attempted to keep walking.

Finally they arrived at the corner of the palace and shuffled into the messy den of the dress makers. It seemed they were behind schedule, judging by the scattered materials and threads being flung into the air left and right.

The King announced his presence, before dragging Dream into the back room to fetch the fabric he wanted for the event. They were all floral and dark blue - and disgusting.

"What do you think?" George held up a particularly horrible pattern up to his chest. "Too much?"

"Far too much."

"What about this one?" He grabbed another that looked identically.

"Even worse."

The King frowned, dropping both. "You pick then."

Dream scratched at his head, ruffling his hair as he scanned the various pieces, snaking a hand around George's waist. "How about what you wore last night?" His comment was met with a light slap, and finally he complied. "Okay okay, this one."

"That?" It was a mid-light blue soft fabric. Pretty simplistic, except for the occasional small gold flower cluster here and there. "But the colour- it's so- why this?"

Dream shrugged, throwing it back to the pile. "The blue suits you, it's not too dark, so it doesn't draw away from the glow in your skin. Plus, the flower is that of a wisteria tree. It seemed fitting."

The boy was at a slight loss for words, grabbing the cloth and inspecting it closer. "Wow, I- I just didnt think you'd... It's nice."

"You'd look hot in it."

"Hey!" George slapped him on the back again, giggling. "Later, not now."

The time seemed to dawn on them both, and Dream grabbed a dark green tinted silk for his own before heading for the exit. "I need to get someone to cover my patrol and prepare the rest of the guard. I'll come find you later."

"Dream?"

Dream turned, and was met with a small peck to his lips. He could have melted right then and there. "I'll see you later." George wasn't going to be let off that easily, and the soldier grabbed the back of the boy's neck and pulled him back for a much more emotional burst of passion.

A few pants later and Dream pulled away with a little smile. "Yes, later, Your Grace." And out the doors he fled.

The rest of the day was quite boring for King George. The maids delivered Dream's attire to him themselves, so all George could do was stare at his outfit in the mirror and imagine what Dream would look like next to him. The whole room was, as always, going to be shades of dark blues and greys. It always was, and George usually was too. The thought of all their shocked faces when he strutted into the ballroom with a different colour was incredible.

"Your Majesty! Your Majesty!" A body burst through the door, covered in all shades of red and sweat.

"Not now Halo-"

"Your Majesty, it's code black!" George wide eyed his adviser who continued to ramble. "They're coming to the ball! Tonight!"

The King stomped his heels, grabbing the man by his shoulders. "Halo, speak clearly! Code black? Who is turning up unannounced?"

"L'manberg, Your Grace."

George gulped.

"An- and why is that?"

The servant sighed, handing over a sealed scroll. "They have a... proposition for you. A proposal- for partnership between the Kingdoms."

----------

once again edited by the best editor ever :') Froggess ily (next chap might break some hearts oops)

follow me or vote or summit ty ok bye <3 AND DRINK WATER