Part-28

Time Skip 1 year:

At present:
Tae, Jimin and Jennie were spending lunch time together..

Jimin: And you know what!! that disgusting forking dorking morking bloodsucking mosquito man was looking at me with creepy eyes ...But my Suga baby saved me..awww my honey (Blushing furiously)....

Tae giggled looking at his dramatic soulmate and Jennie just looked at him with bored eyes..

Jennie: Shut up mochi.. that was just a dream(rolling eyes)..

Jimin glared at her..

Jimin: Stupid witch..

Tae: Okay okay enough you two.. I think I should now go to Libr-(cut off by phone call)...

Tae blushed looking at the caller ID..

Tae:Umm..I will just come back taking this call..(low voice)..

Jimin and Jennie gave him a perverted look knowing who called him...

Jennie: It's fine..you go to library.. we are also heading back to our class..

They gestured themselves bye...

Tae started walking towards the library and received the Phone call..

On phone:

Tae: Hello (shyly)..

JK: Hey .. Did you have your lunch?

Tae: Yes, I just had.. and you?

JK: Yeah.. what are you doing now? You have no more classes for today..

Tae: seriously kookie.. you really are something (sighed)..

JK: I am feeling offended now . Why can't I not know about my boyfriend's schedule..

Tae giggled at his words..
Maybe Jungkook is not with Tae with college. But he surely knows everything what is going on..
Can't risk anything when you have a beautiful, squishy, adorable and cute boy as your boyfriend...

Tae: I was just going to library.. what are you doing?

JK: My meeting just finished.. and I am free for today.. so I was thinking if my boyfriend wanted to go to a date with me today or not..

Tae smiled shyly..

Tae: yes .(shyly smiling)..

JK: I will pick you up at 6 ..okay?

Tae hummed and cut the call...

Later he spent time studying in Library and after college Jimin dropped Tae at his house...

Time skip to evening:

Tae was getting ready. Uncle and aunty were not home as they went out for shopping..

Tae was checking his bag and then his phone rang..

He received the phone without looking at the Id.

On phone:

Tae: Hello..who is it?

He heard a chukle from the other side and bite his lips being flustered..

Tae: um..I didn't see who called.. (shy)

JK: It's okay.. I am waiting outside..come fast ...

Tae: okay(happily)..

Tae cut the call and quickly headed outside the house..

Jungkook was waiting for him ....

His saw Tae coming towards him with a beautiful smile looking beautiful...