4) Ignoring game

It's been 2 weeks since Isabella and Rafe's encounter. Rafe has been ignoring Isabella which made the girl upset at the same time relieved. Infront of the pogues Rafe would show immense hate towards Isabella. But that one moment between Rafe and her made her believe that he was much more than what he showed the others. But she really hadn't got the chance to see that side of him since he was so set on ignoring her. Right now she was getting ready for a party at the beach hosted by the pogues. She knew that the kooks were going to be there too which made her slightly nervous. She wore her shortest shorts and a tank top then applied some bold red lipstick.

Isabella's pov,

"Oh my god. Who are you and what have you done to my baby girl?" Mum exclaimed as she came in my room. I giggled at mum's reaction. "Oh no hun. I think you should change the shorts. Aren't they too short Em?" Ma asked mum with slight worry but mum brushed it off and reassured her that my shorts were just fine. "Honey go and have fun but not too much fun" Mum told me and winked at me before bidding me bye. I walked over to the beach and saw that it was already packed with too much people. "Bella you made it!" Pope yelled out and picked me up making me squeal. "Woah pope put me down!" I exclaimed as he started spinning me around. "Okay okay enough. No more drinks for you" kie told pope as he put me down. "JJ what did you do to Pope's drink?" I asked him accusingly. "Oh c'mon bella he needed to loosen up" JJ told me and handed me a red cup. I gulped down the whole drink and started walking around. I saw Sarah and John B making out at a corner which made me disgusted. So I went ahead to find a place with no people and just when I was about to sit down I heard Rafe's voice. "Having too much fun May? Looking good by the way" I looked behind me to see that he had followed me here. " Why do you care?" I scoffed out ignoring the compliment. "No just saw the way pope was grabbing at you" "He wasn't grabbing at me. He just twirled me around" I let out defensively. "Alright suit yourself" he said with raised hands and came over to sit beside me. "What the hell are you doing here anyways? You done with you're ignoring game?" I asked him sarcastically which made him frown before he started scratching the back of his head nervously. I would say he looked cute but I was too mad to say it. "I-i wasn't ignoring you" he let out and I huffed before saying "yeah right"

"Just admit that you hate me" I sighed and told him. He looked at me like he had seen a ghost. "I don't hate you May. Why would you say that?" He questioned me making me face palm. "Well obviously because firstly I'm a pogue and secondly you always say bad things to me. And thirdly you completely ignored me for weeks" I let out in frustration. He was about to say something when a voice yelled out "Rafe where you at man?" That made him stand up immediately and turn towards the party without saying any kind of goodbye to me. And that just confirmed the fact that he hated me. Great.

I eventually went up and headed towards the party as it was almost 11pm. "You okay bel?" Sarah asked me as she saw me headed towards the pogues. "Yeah" I said my voice not showing any sign that I was okay. "Can I go home guys? Ma will be really worried" I told them and pope came forward to take me home. From the corner of my eyes I saw Rafe glare at mine and Pope's hand interlocked. "Let's go" I smiled at him and we headed out.

"Look at you. So sober" Mum cooed as I went in. I gave her a half smile as I didn't have the energy then went up to my room.