}•{ The wedding of fourth heir.

~•} C H A P T E R|1 {•~

It was a pleasant morning in Udaipur but the same couldn't be said about 'Rathore Palace'

There was a constant commotion in Rathore Palace after all the most eligible bachelor of the country, the youngest heir of The Rathore Empire was getting married today crushing the hearts of his several fangirls.

Though it wasn't a new thing to witness as within a year the three other most eligible bachelors, the three heirs of The Rathore Empire got married too, breaking the hearts of girls and today was the turn of the youngest heir.

From inside, The Rathore palace which was more like a mansion with all the modern equipment and classy furniture was today embellished with pastel pink and white flowers screaming about the upcoming wedding.

The pre-wedding rituals were barely performed but the photoshoot of the soon-to-be groom performing rituals was done and was revolving all over the internet.

And today was the auspicious day of the wedding of the only unmarried heir left in the family.

The preparations were going on in full swing, the hurrying maids and servants were indicating that.

People living inside the Rathore Palace were adorned in their traditional attire complimenting the upcoming marriage in the dusk.

Wrapped up in a maroon-colored saree with her lips painted with a dark red hue, Ruhanika Yuvraj Rathore inspected the servants as they readily performed their tasks. A tired sigh escaped her lips as she yawned tucking a stray hair past her ear adorned with heavy earrings.

"The work isn't completed till now? How careless of you Ruhanika! I didn't expect this kind of laziness, at least today,"

The clipped voice echoed making Ruhanika startled as she veered around to face Bhavna Rathore, the mother of Rathore heirs. The old lady still managed to look ten years younger with her ever-glowing face and fashion style but alas ugly heart couldn't be compensated with beauty and the same was the case with her.

"It's almost completed Mummyji.   Don't worry it will be finished before time,"

Ruhanika murmured not really paying heed to her mother-in-law's words like always. She had been too thick-skinned to let their words go to her heart, especially when she was alone and had no one to fight her battles.

"It should have been completed till now but due to your tardiness it isn't!"

"I am sorry,"

"But sorry won't finish the work right! I am warning you that if any fuss happens in my Vardhaan's wedding then you will see the worst in me,"

With this Bhavna Rathore stormed out with conceit dripping down her gorgeous face.

"Bhabhi may I help you in something?"