𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 59

"Fuck

"Fuck." she moans as I thrust into her. I tighten my grip around her smooth waist as I  fuck her. 

"Harder." Sophia moans and I'm a little taken back but fuck, don't have to ask me twice baby.

"I'm going to cum." she says. 

"Not yet." I pull out of her and flip her over, so she's on all fours. I slam into her causing her to scream my name out. 

"Look at how good you're taking all of me, baby,"  I tell her, and she looks to the mirror above the bathroom counter.  I pick up my pace and the bathroom is filled with her moans. 

"Oh Fuck, right there." she whimpers. 

"You like when I fuck you over the bathroom counter huh?" I ask her as my hand wraps around her throat. 

"Y-fuck yes.-" she mumbles, her words. 

"You look so good bent over this counter." 

"Axton." she moans and I feel myself getting close. 

"I-I'm gonna cum." she says. 

"Cum for me baby," I tell her and she screams my name as she cums. 

---

"Sophia hurry up!" I shout as I grab our bags to check out the hotel. 

"Hold-ouch!" I hear her whimper in pain and I walk into the room. 

"What's wrong?" I ask her and she glares at me. 

"I just stood up too quickly, that's all." 

"I did you good huh?" I smirk and she smacks my shoulder as she walks out the room. 

"Should I carry you down to the lobby?" I chuckle and she rolls her eyes. 

"Lose the attitude princess,"  I tell her as we walk out the hotel room and into the halls of the hotel. 

"I'm sorry, I'm just annoyed and nervous about going back home." she says.

"Isn't that my role in the relationship?" I chuckle earning a smile from her, God this girl's smile makes my day. 

"I know, looks like I've been spending too much time with you," she says. 

"You know you love me." I  slap her ass as she walks into the elevator. 

"Axton!" she yells at me and I laugh kissing her cheek. 

"Did you enjoy France?" I ask her as I wrap my arms around her. 

"Mhm." she smiles and looks up at me, I peck her lips and hold her tighter. 

Should I ask her now? Fuck I can't even ask a simple question. It's not a simple question, it's fucking important and I'm terrified of her answer.