Chapter 5

Jack's POV

"Okay, that is it. Can you please stop pushing me around? What is your problem?!" My head shot to her voice.

In the far corner, Rapunzel was shouting at Flynn. "How dare you, Miss Corona! You will not shout at me! It is your job to follow your leader and do the work I give you!" Flynn exclaimed. "You don't own me. I am not a thing!" Rapunzel responded, glaring daggers at Flynn. "Women are things, they need to be taught how to live their lives and how to behave in front of men. You're weak, fragile and mindless. You are just our servants." Flynn smirked.

I saw Elsa raise from the chair and walk over to them, she stood beside Rapunzel and glared at Flynn; who was standing opposite them. I walked over and stood beside Flynn. "You will not degrade us women. Rapunzel has done all of the work which you were supposed to do." Elsa shouted whilst stabbing her index finger into Flynn's chest to emphasise her point. "If women are 'weak and fragile', why are you giving the work to her? If she's not intelligent enough to do it, why do you bother?" Flynn was left speechless and so was I. Wow, she's definitely confident.

"Cat got your tongue, huh Rider?" Rapunzel spat his name out with disgust. "You two are lucky that we're not firing you both. Fuck off!" Flynn bellowed and stormed off. Rapunzel sighed. "I think I've hurt his feelings, I should probably go after him before he breaks something. Goodbye, Mr. Frost, Elsa." She then went after Flynn.

I turned and looked at Elsa. "You had no right to talk to him like that. Consider yourself warned." I strictly said. "I had every right. He was being sexist." She replied with harsh eyes. She took a deep breath and said "Okay, I'm sorry, alright. I just don't like sexists." I shrugged cos I realty don't give a shit. "You can go home now. We will meet in the conference room tomorrow for the meeting with Black Industries." She nodded.

I walked with her to the elevator. She got in and pressed a button. She then faced me. "Goodnight, Mr. Frost." The elevator doors closed.

"Goodnight, Arendelle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning

Elsa's POV

I walked into the conference where Frost, Rider, Haddock, Merida and Rapunzel was. They were all busy setting up everything for the meeting. This meeting better be worth it, many arguments and stress outbursts has occurred because of this stupid meeting with Black Industries.

I went over to Mr. Frost and handed him the files that I took home to finish. He took them from me and continued organising the documents. A small 'thank you' wouldn't kill you, you know. Cocky bastard.

After setting everything up we all took our seats. Frost was at the head of the table with Tweedledee and Tweedledum on either side of him. I've spoke to Hiccup a few times and he's much nicer than the other two but that doesn't make him any better. Me, Merida and Rapunzel had to stand behind them and take notes.

Then, all of a sudden, four men walked in, one after the other. Frost, Haddock and Rider stood up and shook their hands individually. They began the presentation and Merida, Rapunzel and me started taking notes. I also pressed record on my phone, just in case I miss out any key points.

The meeting consisted of Frost proposing a deal for Black Industries and he told them the advantages of it, if they were to go ahead with the deal. However, Black Industries are rejecting the deal and now they're all arguing. "Goodbye, Frost! Don't ever bring forward anymore silly deals for a grand company like mine." Mr. Black slammed his fist down on the wooden table. Frost glared at the pale skinned man "Thank God I wasn't merging my company with a dickhead like you."

I noticed another man staring at me and it was beginning to make me feel uncomfortable. He had dark brown hair and light tanned skin. I stood behind Frost, trying to block the pervert from stripping me with his eyes. Frost perceived that I was too close to him and looked at me. I looked into his eyes and made hand and eye signals, showing him that the man was making me uncomfortable. He soon got the message.

"Leave my building now Black and please tell you 'associate' to keep his eyes to himself." Frost blazed. "Thank you", I whispered. He nodded. Mr. Black and twats left and Haddock sighed. "What a bastard" he muttered. "I can't believe we were gonna merge!" He shouted. "Thank goodness we didn't!" Flynn yelled and pretended to wipe sweat off his forehead whilst making a sigh of relief. "Ah well. If they excepted, it would have saved their company from closure but I guess they'll just have to suffer." Frost said and then he turned to us, "We don't need notes since the deal is cancelled." You have got to be kidding me. I mentally facepalmed. 

Frost, Rider and Hadfock left and I pulled a chair out and slumped in it. "I swear that I'll end up killing one of them!" Merida boomed. "I fucking hate them." Rapunzel muttered before resting her head on the table, Merida followed. I decided to do the same thing as well. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

Suddenly there was a loud slam. I shot up with Merida and Rapunzel, we had shock and anger written across our faces. We looked at the doorway and there stood the three smirking jerks. "Get to work" they responded in unison before exiting the room.

I groaned out loud whilst Merida screamed in frustration and Rapunzel just glared at the door, right where they were standing a few seconds ago.