Spiritual 21

Aarav is roaming here and there, he's standing in front of window and trying to see what Chirag is doing.

Aarav: [self-talk] this police officer is all set to destroy me, I can't do anything now, I have to wait till marriage.

Aarav's eyes became fully dark, he's controlling his anger, but soon he came back to his human form, he's thinking “to face all problems I have to gain some extra powers right, I have to go now”. Saying this he came out from his room, he was about to go out when Anjali saw him and called.

Anjali: Aaru?? Where are you going??

Aarav: I have some important things to do, I will come back in one hour.

Anjali: no way, you're groom and it's not good to go out like this.

Aarav: please Didu, it's very important for me. I have to go.

Saying this he ran outside the RM, Anjali called him but he not listened at all. Anjali is afraid and said “Please, keep him safe”. When she said this Arnav is behind her. But he not said anything and going out, when Anjali called him.

Anjali: where are you going Chote??

Arnav just faked a smile and said “one important meeting is there, so going to attend that”. Anjali know that what he's feeling now, but how she can tell him that she also Love him and care for him.

Arnav sat in car and went out from RM, Anjali have tears in eyes seeing Arnav. She's still standing in front of gate when Aman came to RM, and surprised to see Anjali standing all lost.

Aman: what happened Anjali?? Are you waiting for someone??

Anjali is still lost and said “waiting for him from many years, he's near to me and at the same very far from me”. Aman know she's talking about Arnav.

Aman: Sorry to say this Anjali, but you and Nani are responsible for his bitterness, I know he will not show sorrows, but I know how much he's alone inside.

Saying this Aman went inside mansion to see decorations, Anjali is thinking what Aman said her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi's practicing her dance in guest room for tonight's sangeet ceremony.

Khushi: I will show you what this lady vampire can do. But Khushi he's going to be your Devar. How can you think like this??

She's thinking when Shreya came to her and said “What are you thinking Lady Vampire??”. Khushi saw her angrily and said “don't call me like that”.

Shreya: but my Hero call you.

Khushi: he can call me, and stay away from him. He said me to keep you away from him.

Shreya: really?? How mean, Your Devar is unromantic Yar.

~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~

AR OFFICE:

Arnav don't have any meetings, he don't wanted to stay in RM in this situation. That's why he came to office.

Arnav: what's going on Arnav? Why this feeling nagging you so much?? Control your heart Arnav, otherwise it will break in Peace's.

He's thinking when head designer of AR came to his cabin and said “Sir, the bride costume is ready, can we send this to RM?”. Arnav came back from his world and said “I will see the Lehenga”. Designer nodded and both came to design section and saw the Lehenga. Seeing Lehenga Arnav went to his dream land.

Arnav is imagining, Khushi came in front of him wearing the Lehenga and smiling seeing Arnav. The red Lehenga is giving perfectness. A Soft Music Started in the background.