Wakasa // Puppy love

trigger warning: age gap

Me and Senju are best friends since middle school

Me and Senju are best friends since middle school. I know that she's a gang leader and I'm proud of her. I look up to her because she's strong and doesn't need a man to protect herself. Sometimes I want to be strong like her but I can't even run a lap in P.E. which sucks.

We're total opposite but we vibe well. She's like a sister to me since I'm an only child.

I'm always with her that's why I knew the higher-ups of Brahman, They also knew me. I am like a part of the gang but not an official member if that made sense.

But there is a reason why I like to come whenever there's a gang meeting. I am not-so-secretly in love with one of the executives. One day I watched him fought and after that day I said to myself that I'm going to marry him someday. But there's a problem. He's 27 and I'm 17. A 10-year age gap with a minor is illegal by law.

"Yo, are you going to meet Brahman especially... Uhmm... Wakasa?" I asked Senju while we were walking to the mall.

"Maybe? Why?"

"Can I tag along?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Are you still into him? I thought you moved on." Senju's brows wrinkled.

"I tried. but he's the one I like."

"He's like, old-old," Senju said while licking the ice cream.

"Matured men are better! Just look at our classmates. a bunch of unfaithful mo-."

"You have a point but he will not look at you as a woman."

"I'll make him!" I said with determination in my eyes. Senju suddenly stops walking and faces me.

"y/n I don't want you to get hurt at the end. Let's find someone close to our age, Okay?"

"Hurting is part of love, Senju."

"Ahhh! You're stubborn." She said.

"If I'm not stubborn we're not friends," I said, chuckling.

Senju sigh. "I support you because you are my best friend but I will not hesitate to knock some senses on you if I see that you're just hurting yourself, understand?"

"Hai!" I said and hugged her. "Thank you."

She pats my head and smiles. "Yeah."

***

Wakasa

"She's here again, good luck buddy!" Takeomi said as he patted my shoulder. This brat. I rejected her many times but she didn't even listen to me. Thinking about it makes my head hurts.

"Hi, Waka! I brought your favorite coffee." She said with a smile on her face. Not gonna lie she's cute but she also means prison time.

"I'm good. Give that to Takeomi, He looks like he needs it more."