Chapter 63

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was pissed that Jake thought that he could come here and invite himself not only to dinner but demand that Davina help him

I was pissed that Jake thought that he could come here and invite himself not only to dinner but demand that Davina help him. Paul left a message for Sam about what had just happened and that Jake had crossed a line and that me and him were not going to stand for it any more. Davina and Rachel went back to cook to get it done before Rosalie and Emmett showed up. Rosalie was pissed that he could treat Davina that way and all because of Bella. Emmett was also pissed, since he sees Davina like a sister.

"Let's not talk any more about that. Tonight is not about him or Bella. It is to celebrate Rosalie and Emmett not only having a baby but getting the one thing they have always wanted... A human life together." Davina says as we all smile at her.

"I don't know how she does it." Emmett says as we all look at him confused. "She is hurt by what Jake has done to her yet... She wants to forget that it happened all to celebrate me and Rose." He says as I smile at him.

"For those she thinks of as family... She would do anything for, even if she is hurting." Paul says as I nod my head.

"Her birthday is next week. We should do something for her. Something to show that we all love her and how important she is to us." I say as Paul and Emmett smile at me.

"I think that is an amazing idea." Emmett says as Paul laughs and nods his head.

"That means we have one week to prepare and pull it off." Paul says as I smile and nod my head.

"I think it is a great idea!" Rachel says as Rosalie stands next to her.

"And we will help!" Rosalie says, before her and Rachel start talking about where to have the party. Dinner went amazing. Davina was right about the food and us liking most of it. There were a few that me and Paul were unsure about even trying.

After dinner Rosalie was tired and wanted to head back and lay down. Davina had made an appointment for her to see the doctors here on the reservation. Davina put away all the food making sure that each couple got some leftovers. Once they left it wasn't long before Sam showed up wanting to talk about what happened with Jake. I guess Jake had gone to Quil and Embry to talk shit about how we would let him have his way and how Davina was being a bitch and how she needed to move past what Bella and he did to her.

Embry didn't like what he was saying about Davina and neither did Quil. They had got into a fight and Sam had been called to break it up. And before Jake could be scolded by Sam and Billy he had taken off. They had a good idea of where he went but they were going to let him cool off before giving him one last warning when it comes to Davina and her role in the tribe and the pack.

We also let Sam know that Rosalie and Emmett would be staying with us for a long time. Sam was confused until Davina showed him what they all were talking about. Sam smiled as he was happy for them and more than willing to welcome them to the tribe. We were all talking when Davian dropped a glass in the kitchen. Making us all run to her.

 Making us all run to her

~Vision~

Jake and Seth walking in the woods. I stand behind them as they look to the northeast of the woods.

"Seth, go home! I don't want you here!" Jake says as Seth looks at him confused and sad.

"Jake, are you sure turning your back on us is the smartest thing to do? You know what they are planning and hurting Davina will only end in all of your deaths. And I am not staying here, I am going back to my pack." Seth says as Jake growls at him.

"Well I have to do this for Bella. She needs my help." Jake says as Seth just scoffs at him.

"They were right, you are blind when it comes to her. No one is coming to be on your side. The whole pack is against you. You will go up against us all and Davina. If you value your life, go home!" Seth says as he looks at Jake. Jake nods his head. "And you will die!" He says as Jake looks at him shocked.

"Did Davina see something? You need to tell me what she saw!" Jake asks as Seth shakes his head.

"Nope! But I think you have forgotten just who you are going up against. Most importantly two members!" Seth says before he takes off deeper into the woods. Jake walks up to a house. Edward walks out of the house.

"They will be coming for you all! Be ready!" He says as Edward looks back inside and looks scared.

"I won't let them touch her!" Edward says as Jake shakes his head.

"You don't know who you are up against. They will kill all of you! And I would be able to stop them. Not this time." Jake says as Edward looks down sadly. "They also know your plans for Davina. She will be on a warpath and you and Bella are number one and two on her list. She will focus on you too while the rest of the pack focus on the members of your coven and me. You won't be able to stop them and you all will lose." Jake says as Edward shakes his head.

"I won't let them hurt my family!" Edward says as Jake just scoffs at him.

"They aren't coming to hurt your family, they are coming to kill your family. They don't care, you have crossed the line one too many times and they are done!" Jake says as Carlisle and Jasper walk outside.

"Maybe you should listen to what he has to say Edward!" Carlisle says as Jasper nods his head in agreement.

"Edward, we won't survive if they attack us." Jasper says as Edward sighs and shakes his head.

~End Of vision~