41

The news had broke

               The news had broke.

               The whole entire world knew that Ameer wasn't Dave's child and just that quick after a while of positivity, Shantey went back to being the number one Hot Topic on every social site, blog, and talk shows. Even with two weeks passing and entering a new month of April, somehow the world still found it appropriate to speak on her and label her every name in the book.

               It was a stressful situation and not good for her disorder.

               The sizzle of grease popped her on the arm and she chuckled, placing down the gripper on the counter beside the frying pan and rushed over to the bowls of egg yolk and pancakes mixing. Her blonde messy bun hair moved at her stirring motion as she wore a tank top dress bra less. The scent of the breakfast food had Tae coming down the stairs and approached the kitchen tiredly.

               Tae made it to the kitchen and seen his wife pouring the egg yolk into the pan. His brows furrowed at the fact that she was making breakfast and it was late at night. "Mini.."

               Shantey turned around with a smile. "Good morning. Breakfast?"

               "It's three in mornin," he mentioned. "Why you up making breakfast this late?"

               Confusion set on her face. "Really? Three in the morning? Hm. I didn't notice. But it's still morning." Shantey spun around and proceeded to cook, "I'm making everything. Breakfast. Breakfast. Breakfast."

               "Why do I smell breakfast this late?" The question came out of tired Romeo's mouth as he came up beside his father. He seen how quick his mother was moving around and noticed the sign. "How long she been like this?"

               Tae shrugged as a sigh left his mouth. "I just got down here."

               "She's.. manic, Pop." Romeo pointed out.

               "Yea' I kinda figured that," he blew out a breath.

               "This gotta do with the whole Boogie situation, doesn't it?"

               "Yeah. . She been stressed out bout it, especially since he didn't go wit Cruz to Jersey these past two weekends. Shit been fuckin' wit her."

               "But he your son," Romeo said. "He would still do weekends there?"

               Tae folded his arms, eyes never leaving his wife. "This situation is difficult and one I'm gonna have to adjust to. One we all gonna have to adjust to. And we will. So I don't want you having to worry about that. How Lorelei?"