Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Thirty-seven,

"W-what are you doing?"

He chuckled suddenly and walked away, standing next to you he smiled, "Nothing, just teasing, don't think about it too much!" He walked away from you and made his way to the bathroom, only when you heard the door of it closing is when you could finally let out the breath you didn't know you were holding.

"Oh my god!" You whispered, hand on your chest to feel your crazy heartbeat then to the overheated cheek. "Why why why I have to be so awkward? He must think I am an idiot...."

'An idiot? You?'

"I know right!" You tried to pretend nothing happened, "I have an IQ of 174 no one can think of me as an idiot-......shit!" You shook your head many times to stop thinking. You didn't take a good look though..

What the fuck? Who's that....

'It's not me! I am innocent..... it's the other pervert you I guess..'

What are you feeling so shy about? Didn't he kiss you before?

You even---

"Okay let's relax ...." You took a deep breath and took a sip of the red wine, "I am not crazy or something.... It's a need shared among all living things, It's not my fault, it's the hypothalamus in the brain that is responsible for stimulating the release of the hormon--"

'care to shut up? You're the one saying that's a good thing to feel like a normal person, not me....'

Hmm?

"That's t-true!" You bite your lips.

"What's true?" The man asks making you jump for a second, you didn't feel him coming out. You swallowed when you saw him without a shirt.

You watched inventively at his v-line coming into view, then his rock-hard abs, his chest, and his collar bone and neck, everything was perfect. The body of a firefighter that was needed to be in his full strength was what you were staring at now.

Not like minutes ago, you didn't feel that embarrassed to look at him. Instead, you stood up and walked towards him, he watched you with a racing heart as you stopped next to him and looked up.

"You said it, there are hundreds of women who would lik-..... I mean....." You swallowed and looked away, finding it extremely embarrassing to look at him in this situation. "I m-mean any other woman would f-feel this way, right?" You shyly looked at him back.

He knew what you meant. Jungkook almost fell down over how vulnerable and clueless you were, his knees were slowly giving up. He was well aware that you have difficulties expressing yourself or understanding what's normal and what's not but he never thought you'd say something like that.