Chapter Nine

Author's note: A small warning, there will be harsh words and a small adult scene. But do not worry, it is not that bad ehehe😅 I'm bad at writing those type of parts and please don't mind any typos and grammar errors. I will fix that later. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Jungkook's POV

"Are you sure everything is okay? You can always tell me Kook." Jin said as I took off my shoes. No, everything is not okay. "Yes, everything is okay hyung. Don't worry!" I replied with a smile. He let out a heavy sigh and nods before walking in the kitchen. Oh no, is he mad at me? I followed behind him and gave him a hug. "I'm okay hyung, really I am. It's just...I've been stressing out with school. Please don't be mad." He let out a chuckle and gently pulls away.

"Then I should cook your favorite dinner for tonight. Try to take a break, okay?" I grin at him and said: "Thanks hyung! I'll be sure to take care of myself." I then make my way upstairs and into my bedroom. Just as I closed the door shut, I sighed and took off my uniform. He does not have to know, right? I mean...it will ruin his relationship with Namjoon. Shaking my head, I put on some comfortable clothes on and plopped down to my bed and started thinking of what's going to happen tomorrow. I thought of going to talk to Hoseok but I don't think it's a good idea. The only person I told about my "situation" is Jimin, of course.

I groan and buried my face in my pillow. I then thought of Taehyung. I wonder if he is aware of the rumors. If he does know, will he do something to me? Something bad? Thinking about it just makes my head hurts. Let's just hope tomorrow will not-be-so bad.

The next day ~

"Yah! Jungkook! Over here!" I hear a voice yelling in the school's hallway. I looked around through the crowd of students and see Jimin waving his hands at me. I smile and walk towards him. A girl suddenly bump at me, making the both of stumble back. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you coming." I apologized to the girl and look down and notice her books were on the floor. "Oh let me help you-" Just as I was about to grab her books, she pushes me away. "Don't touch my books you gay freak. Tch! And watch where you're going." She sneers and gives me a cold glare before picking up her books and leaves.

Some students watched with amusement, some gave me pity looks, and some were whispering to each other while glancing at me. I feel embarrassed as I stood in the middle of the hallway with my head down. Jimin ran by my side and drags me away. "Kook! Are you okay?! That little brat-ugh! How dare she?! Ugh! People nowadays are so rude and small minded! Oh I wish I could knock that girl out with her own books!" As Jimin kept rambling and cussing at the girl, I hear a familiar deep voice.

I looked around and see Taehyung and his friends with girls crowding them. I'm assuming they're the fangirls. I stop and tugged on Jimin's jacket to get his attention. "Hm? Is something wrong? Do you see her? I wanna give her a piece of my mind!" I gave him a small smile and reply: "No and it's fine Jimin. Just forget about it, okay I'm okay. What I meant was..." I look over at where Taehyung and his friends are at. Jimin follows my gaze and let out a scoff when he sees Taehyung. "And here I thought he was going to at least do something about the rumor-".

"The rumors are...not true.." Taehyung said making the girls around them squeals and cheers. "Although, I would appreciate if you guys would stay away from Jungkook." He added, but half of the girls seemed to not care at all. They are just shouting "I love you" and squealing, meanwhile the other half are whispering among themselves. And I assume it's either they're whispering about the fact that The Kim Taehyung just said to leave the guy, who he always pushes around, alone or they're talking about me. Either way, I don't even want to be part of it.