12

^Alastair Verlice is Arthur's cousin and Alice's nephew. Her older sister, Merlice married a man named Alveron Verlice. They had Alastair but died tragically. His mother's finally words were to go to her younger sister. Since then he's been staying with them. Face claim is Hanako or Yugi Amane from Toilet bound Hanako-kun. Also Alastair is 2 year older than Arthur.

Alastair has the power to see certain people that others are close to, although he can't see the dead. He also has blood manipulation which came from his dad. He can manipulate his blood or others and control them.

Arthur's P.O.V
The carriage pulled up in front of the building Mom and Dad said they were staying. I looked up at the building realizing how much I miss Rose. 'My cute Rose...' I thought before I shook my head. 'No! I can't be like this now! I'll be able to meet her again and tell her how I feel!' I thought as I walked towards the entrance. "We're finally home, Sylvie. Are you ready?" I asked the baby dragon on my shoulder before knocking twice on the door. 'I nearly died. I had lost someone important. I had killed and I had trained for my life. But none of these things we're as nerve-wrecking as this moment.' I thought to myself before I gulped waiting.

"Coming!!" a voice said from behind the door as I stared surprise. 'A little girl's voice?' I asked himself making sure he heard right. "Can I help you, young man?" An old lady asked me as she opened the door. "Er, nice to meet you. My name is Arthur Leywin. I was informed that my family is currently residing in this manor." I told her as I bowed to her. "Leywin?!" The lady said as I heard the surprised tone in her voice. "Who..." A voice said as I looked down noticing a little girl holding onto the lady's skirt. "Eleanor Leywin! There you are! What did I say about greeting everyone who knocks on the...door..." Mother asked as she trailed off upon noticing me.

"Eleanor... Leywin? My sister? Wait. Before that. H-Hi, Mom. I'm home." I told her as I started to cry. Mom ran towards me with tears in her eyes as we embraced. "I knew that voice really was you! Yes, yes, you're back now! My baby is home now!" Mom said as she hugged me tightly. "Mama... D-Don't cwy, don't cwy." Eleanor said as she clutched Mom's skirt. Suddenly I heard two pairs of footsteps. "What's the danger?" a voice I didn't recognize said as I heard Dad's voice. "Oh my gosh! A-Arthur... My son... Arthur!!" Papa said as he pulled Mama and I into a hug. "Son?" I heard the other voice said as I cried finally in the arms of my family.

"How are you feeling? The voice-- I mean, you--told us that you had an illness. Has that been fully treated? My baby us so thin, did you not eat three meals a day?" Mom asked me as I sat in between them. "Mom. I'm fine. Never better." I told Mom answering her questions. "You're asking too many questions at once, honey. Besides, just one look and you can tell how big and strong our son has gotten." Dad told Mom as she calmed down. "That's right. Ellie, Alistair, meet your big brother and younger cousin." Mom told the boy and my sister. 'Cousin, huh?' I thought to myself looking at the male who stood behind the chair my sister sat in.

"Big bwoder?" Eleanor asked before she slowly climbed down the chair where she held Sylvie. "Yes. The big brother in the stories Mommy and Daddy told you before bedtime." Mom told Eleanor as she walked a bit closer to me. "H-Hello big bwoder." Eleanor said shyly as I walked closer to her. I knelt down on the flower gently grabbing her hands. "Hello, Eleanor. It's nice to finally meet you... Sister." I told her as the boy walked closer to her. "Al!" The little girl exclaimed as he knelt down besides her and look at me. "I'm Alastair Verlice. Your cousin from your mother's side." He told me as he outstretched his hand to me.

"Arthur Leywin, but you probably already know." I told him grabbing his hands as we smiled at each other. He looked down at our hands with a glaze look before looking in my eyes. "I see. You finally meet her." Alastair said as I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked him before looking at Mom when I didn't get a response. "Al has the ability of blood manipulation as well as seeing the people you are close to by touch. He can't control it yet though since he just awakened a year ago." Mom explained as I nodded my head in understanding letting go of his hand.