Toji Fushiguro x male reader

Anime/manga: Jujutsu Kaisen
Title: Assssination gone... wrong?

Plot: (Y/n) was the only survivor of an office building attack. Toji had come to finish the job but was pleasantly surprised to obtain a partner for the night.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

WARNING: This story contains murder, sneaking into someone's home, and forced submission. You have been warned.
------------------------------

The glass shattered as a bullet shot through the window from outside immediately killing a worker passing by. Everyone panicked as a mass swarm of people rushed towards the emergency exit. More bullets shot into the building killing more people. Screams surrounded (Y/n) as he still hid underneath his desk without anyone noticing his existence.

Bodies dropped onto the ground as seconds passed by like hours. Bloodstained the carpets and tiled floor, bodies stacked on top of each other. The screams quiet down in that room, the only sound he could hear. Footsteps came up from the emergency exit and people spoke to each other.

(Y/n) was able to see some of their flashlights hitting the walls before him, but at this point, he didn't know it was the police. His hands covered his mouth as he tried to make himself as small as possible into the wall behind him. He only got out when the police found him, even if it wasn't the police he'll still be found out soon enough.

But luckily for him, it was the police calling him out.

"Mass murder committed on an office building at around 6 pm on Friday last week," Toji was at a casino, like usual, and the TV was on in the background. The newswoman spoke of his massacre, he wasn't paying attention to what she was saying until he heard something interesting. "...(Y/n) (L/n), or also the only survivor of last week's massacre."

Toji froze at what she said, he missed a guy? He was sure he did the job well. A smirk appeared on his face as a dark glint shone in his eyes. The people around him froze in fear. "This is starting to get interesting."

It wasn't his first time hacking into a network to get information, not to say (Y/n) worked in a medium-sized company so the security isn't that good. Scrolling through the files on his computer, he finally found the one he needed.

'(Y/n) (L/n)' is the file's name. As Toji clicked on the file a handsome young man showed up.
"I question how someone with those looks can hide under my gaze... hmm it seems he is more interesting than I thought. Something's off about him...." Toji scrolled down reading more information about him.

"Age: 20... My age huh? Also my height." Toji mumbled as his green eyes scanned all over the pages of information. "There it is..."

It was night when Toji arrived at (Y/n)'s house. The boy had a pretty good income for someone who worked for a decent company.

Deciding to go through the window, Toji hopped into the home looking around the clean home. Sudden footsteps brought him to his high alert, hiding behind a sofa. Toji saw a light turn on in the hallways, likely to be from the man's room. A shadow appeared in the light and it got bigger. He saw the man walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

(Y/n) could still remember the faces of his dead coworkers, his body started shaking as he heard those gunshots again. The way each of those shots passed through their head was traumatizing. A sharp ring rang in his ears making him slam the cup onto the counter.

With a groan he slid onto the ground, eyes shaking. He was fairly new to the job and still hadn't gotten the hint of everything and people in the office weren't very nice to him. They just often ignored him or just made him run errands for them. It wasn't too bad, at least that's what he thought.