Timekeeper cookie x gn! Reader

Starting off with my comfort cookie

Also Yea i drew that my whole school day-

You sighed as you laid on your couch, wondering and worrying about the future..you can't help but be paranoid...your pet , p/n came over to your side and nudged your hand as if they can sense your worries. "Sometimes I wonder if it's possible to go back to the past or see the future..", then, a mysterious cheery voice was heard. "Oh my dear! It is certainly possible!~", you immediately shot up and looked around, freaked out cause some cookie broke into your home. "W-who's there?!", you mentally scolded yourself for sounding so scared..p/n was on guard, scanning around the room. "Oh there's no need to be scared my dear~", you looked from behind to see another cookie in a steampunk vibe clothing.

You yelped and fell backwards, landing on the ground which resulted the cookie giggling a bit, "no need to be scared my dear, my name is Timekeeper Cookie.", you studied her features...an orange eye that screams madness and a wide smile, her other eye is covered but this is enough. "..I'm y/n.", you said timidly. The cookie name TimeKeeper Cookie kept smiling , "now i have overheard your worries about your future and past problems!~", you just sat there, listening to the cookie, "I can take you into any time my dear y/n! Name your time and we'll be there in a snap!~", you looked at her with skepticism which she sensed and frowned a bit before smiling again, "don't believe me?~ well then come with me!", she extended her hand for you to grab, something told you that it could be risky but the other part was curious..."o-ok..", you took the cookie's gloved hand and she snapped her fingers to a random time.

You stood next to her in shock, there is no way a cookie is able to...but here she is, Timekeeper cookie smiling at you. The embodiment of what you thought was the impossible, Timekeeper Cookie giggled a bit and then snapped to the present time back in your apartment where p/n was laying on the couch waiting for you to come back. 'Everything hasn't changed...it's like no time passed by..', you thought again before being interrupted by a hug from behind, "Now my dear y/n, as we grow closer, I hope to know your answer for your own question~", you stood there, a flustered mess not knowing what to say or do which earned a little laugh from the Time traveler. "Well, I'll see you in the future my dear y/n~", she lets go before blowing a kiss to you and then disappear to whatever timeline she's gonna mess up.

HHHHHH THIS WAS SO DAMN SHITTY AKAKKAKKMOPW,W